Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton's Stewards

124»

Comments

• Options
    so is it ok to punch inflatables about in the crowd like beach balls etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]When you open something or somewhere and you openly advocate having young people there then you will get mess . You don't need to explain that some people go to football with their mates to fuk about. Just because u don't doesn't mean they are doing wrong if they were throwing something on the pitch At other fans who weren't involved in their fun then you could say they were annoying others so rightly he was removed. To argue that others have to clean up that mess is silly.

I dont think so. but each to their own.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jayajosh[/cite]I used to throw many a Co-op till roll from the covered end onto the pitch throughout the early 80s, when I were a lad like. Penalities were my particular speciality and took great pride in seeing my paper stream on MOTD. Before the days of H&S madness of course!

Yeah I used to nick them from the local supermarket as well, in order to lob/stream them on to the pitch. It used to be considered fun :-)
  • Options
    As I said last week I love these threads.

Not for the quality of the debate or even for the entrenched positions, which would put any World War One soldier to shame, but because we only have them when we are winning.

So long may they continue.
  • Options
    "sing and moan when were winning, we sing and moan when were winning..."