Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Open the North Stand for Cup Games (Ed. now open for Luton game)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Well since I said they were lifers (so I must have known them to know that) and I said I spoke to them and - put a smiley then yes people could have worked it out if they took more then 2 seconds to think about it.

Maybe the chav riff-raff can't read.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Well since I said they were lifers (so I must have known them to know that) and I said I spoke to them and - put a smiley then yes people could have worked it out if they took more then 2 seconds to think about it.

Maybe the chav riff-raff can't read.

Rothko can't, don't know about Buckshee.
  • Options
    Give them a toilet roll to dry their eyes.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Take a chill pill
  • Options
    DRFDRF
    edited November 2010
    Can't believe some people seriously considered not going because their favorite seat wasn't available.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]Can't believe some people seriously considered not going because their favorite seat wasn't available.[/quote]

Seat? More like stand mate.

Im not sure how people can just sit in that much silence in the east and west, so surely some noise is for the best?
  • Options
    Nice one Charlton, the romance is strong at The Valley!

Will try and get some members of my family who haven't been for a while to go.
  • Options
    Good news lets hope for a good turnout, good atmosphere and good performance and Yes good result.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]Can't believe some people seriously considered not going because their favorite seat wasn't available.

Well I was not going for that reason then I remembered I always take a cushion so who cares!