Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton 2-2 Luton - Post Match Views

1235»

Comments

• Difficult to comment as I was not too surprised. Though Parky missed a trick in not starting with Sodje. With the lucrative draw I expect our best side for the replay. Fortuantely poor cup performances don't seem to affect us too much in the league under Parky at next Saturday is a much bigger game for us. Only real problem was I could have saved money and not gone- I don't think people can be too critical of fans who do not go to the cup games - I'm racking my brains as to why I bother.
  • "Disgusting"?

–adjective
    causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.

Blimey, you're easilly offended if you find a football crowd, or the absence of a larger crowd at any rate, "disgusting". "

Well there's a Charlton fan if iv'e ever seen one haha.

it was just a matter of saying off-it calm down.

I actually thought we would have attracted a bit more than that given the prices, not much more, but a bit more than that.

Just the way Football is these days i guess.
  • The game just proved to me that Fortune has lost it and Macormack never had it - very lucky to still be in the cup and definitely need a couple of signings if we are to go up.
  • Fortune doesn't look like he has fully recovered from his injury - Parky is taking the opportunity to play him to fitness but if he doesn't make a breakthrough I can see him being let go of - I hope he does because a Fortune near his best is way too good for this level.
  • Just seen there goal.. it was almost Gerrard in France from Liverpool.... very very good technique..
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Just seen there goal.. it was almost Gerrard in France from Liverpool.... very very good technique..

link??
  • cafctv....
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Highlights on ITV website

Got quite excited when I saw it was an 11 minute clip. But there's two and half mins of football and eight mins of pointless interviews!
  • It's ITV. You shouldn't get your hopes too high.

8 minutes of interviews is better than 0 minutes of interviews, give them some credit.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]It's ITV. You shouldn't get your hopes too high.

8 minutes of interviews is better than 0 minutes of interviews, give them some credit.

Well I don't want to appear ungrateful. But I'd rather have had 8 mins of football and proportionately less of the Luton manager bleating on about how they deserved to win, were the better side, were denied a penalty after a foul by Jackson etc etc...
  • We gotta win the replay! .. the Spurs game will be worth a fortune .. and we need the m o n e y
  • The Luton penalty was never a foul by Francis, was it?
    In fact it wasn't a foul by anybody as the player just stumbled on and went to ground. Ref guessed wrong on that one.

Dunno about Jacko's block in the box late on though .......I've watched it a few times now and reckon Jacko was lucky to get away with that. Ref guessed wrong on that one too!.
  • Have not seen it back, but it looked a penalty to me from the NW Quadrant. Can see why the ref gave it if it wasn't one.