Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West stand, give us a song

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Someone change the record, it's skipping....

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_88rachel4.gif
  • Options
    nolly, I had a "rapid movement" earlier. Barely made the pan in time, I can tell thee.
  • Options
    I wouldnt waste your breath on this one Off It. what a couple of wums.
  • Options
    Cafcandy. When you say intimidating oppo supporters in the home end how far does your idea of intimidation go because I'm interested. You say don't go over to them and punch them. Judging by the word 'intimidation' you wouldn't go get a steward so I'm only guessing you would stand at a distance and sing/shout at them. You are chatting so much shit mate. Carry on supporting the way you do but give up with the comments cos it's not going to change the other thousands of fans way of supporting
  • Options
    jack did you get my facebook msg about brentford?
  • Options
    Yea messages you back mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]CafcAndy, with the greatest respect, you seem so intent on slagging off Charlton fans that I am begining to wonder if you are on some sort of wind up.

You've only just worked that out ! He's certainly caught a big fish with you, but in fairness he has been trying VERY hard of late. Andy @ co, turn it in with the constant digging your own to get a reaction. Its getting too frequent, too obvious and too immature. No more please, ta
  • Options
    Can you two whisper please, far too loud.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]CafcAndy, with the greatest respect, you seem so intent on slagging off Charlton fans that I am begining to wonder if you are on some sort of wind up.

You've only just worked that out ! He's certainly caught a big fish with you, but in fairness he has been trying VERY hard of late. Andy @ co, turn it in with the constant digging your own to get a reaction. Its getting too frequent, too obvious and too immature. No more please, ta

Forgive me, not that I feel as though I have been "caught" - more the other way around actually. I haven't had the time to get on here much of late so hadn't spotted who the new WUM's were - and I've certainly not had enough time to be thinking up 101 winter related puns on players names!
  • Options
    remember a time when wum had a touch of panache about them........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    panache-perfume-gift-set.jpg
  • Options
    my ma loved that for christmas in the 80s......
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Bet you preferred sniffing a bit of "Charlie" though, eh nolly?

wom-perfume-1030806-002b.jpg
  • Options
    forget flowers thats the perfume to a womans heart.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Nolly, I have always had you down as a "Kouros" kind of guy.

A touch of class, on a tight budget.

Kouros-After-Shave-Lotion.jpg
  • Options
    Good shout Mickey, though personally I reckon nolly's posts reek - and I mean absolutely REEK - of Aramis.

Think of it, bit of a cavalier avant garde sort of bloke - clearly he's a musketeer!

aramis-aramis-edt.jpg
  • Options
    good call Mickey have been known to put a bit kouros on it never failed me with the ladies,aramis was a favorite with my dad funny enough offy,i could tell how long since he left the house by the strength of it in the house as a kid which helped when i raided his bedroom for sergio tachinnis shorts and lyle and scott jumpers.
  • Options
    boooooo, look at the state of st. andrews tonight, with near-enough the whole ground standing. How dare they try to make it an intimidating atmosphere for the away side. booooooo
  • Options
    We don't get to play Cup quarterfinals against our closest rivals every week, though, do we? Someone mentioned a few days ago that St Andrews was quiet against Chelsea until they scored a goal.

I hope no one decides to invade the pitch and throw flares at the Walsall fans next Sunday. ;-)