Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim Davidson

Comments

• My dad and his brothers and sisters (aunts and uncles) went to Thomas Tallis. He is around 46 i think. They vary between age obviously
  • AshTray, I don't like the bugger either - all I'm saying is he's put more money in than me just by having a box rather than a season ticket.
  • That's what people with more money do - they sit in the better seaats. Doesn't warrant gratitude.
  • Uboat - I find your name offensive. I had an uncle who was killed in the war when a U-Boat attacked his merchant ship.
  • edited February 2011
    <pedant>
    'Ignoramus'

If you're going to call out someone else for using a big word you claim they don't understand, at least spell the insult you aim at them correctly

:o)

</pedant>
  • "Can someone turn the floodlights on so we can see the Arsenal team" (cue, commencement of fighting in North Stand).
  • don't really like his political views but the older i get the more blurry and confusing the whole right and left wing thing gets anyway. Some of the PC middle class pretentious bullshit can be worse than the new money thatcherite ignorants. Don't have a problem with his jokes and bet he has plenty of black mates. Commedians take the piss out of things - thats what they do and to be fair, he's funny - wouldn't have been around so long if he weren't and he's Charlton - i've no doubt about that. Don't take things too seriously and leave all the boring politics out of things is the way forward in my book.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]don't really like his political views but the older i get the more blurry and confusing the whole right and left wing thing gets anyway. Some of the PC middle class pretentious bullshit can be worse than the new money thatcherite ignorants. Don't have a problem with his jokes and bet he has plenty of black mates. Commedians take the piss out of things - thats what they do and to be fair, he's funny - wouldn't have been around so long if he weren't and he's Charlton - i've no doubt about that. Don't take things too seriously and leave all the boring politics out of things is the way forward in my book.
    I bet he does too - the bloody Guardianista.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite] .......... and bet he has plenty of black mates.

Indeed, Jim's a good mate of Kenny Lynch......
  • U boat is it ok for Matt Lucas to create a character in which he has to colour himself brown and turn himself into a Caribbean lady who he is type casting as lazy.

Could that be deemed racist
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite].......... and bet he has plenty of black mates.

Indeed, Jim's a good mate of Kenny Lynch......

Half the days gone and I havent earnt a penny
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]

Half the days gone and I havent earnt a penny

Nice little tune.
  • U boat is it ok for Matt Lucas to create a character in which he has to colour himself brown and turn himself into a Caribbean lady who he is type casting as lazy.

And people say the BBC is full of lefties...

In this case I think Matt Lucas is doing an Ali G - mocking those who make these stereotypes. A modern Alf Garnett if you like.
  • This thread has been nick nicked.
  • It was "Toooooo Wisky"
  • edited February 2011
    too risky late
  • Just love this Jim D fella look at the Guardianistas melt down ----------love it.

Chip on shoulder ? me ??? surely not. Id call it STONE COLD HATRED, just to be clear.
  • I don't know why we can't all just get on
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]U boat is it ok for Matt Lucas to create a character in which he has to colour himself brown and turn himself into a Caribbean lady who he is type casting as lazy.

Could that be deemed racist

No it isn't okay. I hope I didn't give the impression that it was.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Just love this Jim D fella look at the Guardianistas melt down
    love it.

Chip on shoulder ? me ??? surely not. Id call it STONE COLD HATRED, just to be clear.

Looking at the responses, I'd say it's the Davidsonistas that are melting down. You might want to review your own posts for some examples.
  • Sponsored links:

• No. I don't know him personally. I also don't know Nick Griffin personally and I must confess that I never really got to know Hitler either. Am I not allowed an opinion on those either?

LOL ... I know you wish to get your point across against Jim Davidson but using Griffin and Hitler as your examples is so way over the top it's laughable.
  • Salt of the earth fella
  • Anyone know how he reacts during a game?!
  • I think he's quite funny
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone know how he reacts during a game?!

depends on the scores on the doors
  • edited February 2011
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone know how he reacts during a game?!

..isn't it someone behind him with a couple of electrodes?
  • someone down the pub told me he was responsible for the half time remix the other week
  • Blah blah blah

Thank god this is sunk

Wish some off you will be sunk along with the thead

Super Jimmy D
  • I love it when a "sunk" thread goes down fighting.......