Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what did they do ?

124»

Comments

• one of the instances afka is on about i didnt see but was standing next to him and them when they were recounting how they dealt with the boy they had just lobbed out. Me and him both told them they should watch their mouths and after realising we were not 17 year old children one of them got embarrased and tried to explain how he'd been going to football for years and seen it all.

So its ok the mob have been going to football for years. Tottenham presumably from the way they do their task.
  • They are at it again. Bought a beer and my boy orders a hot dog . They come up to me telling me I have to drink it upstairs in the sth , I told him I will as soon as my boy has got his food he tells me no you will go now, I told him he will wait until my son who is 9 has his hotdog I hadn't even had a SIP by then, he starts shouting and kissing his teeth to his pal I lose it and nearly get slung out , how the fuk they expect a kid of 9 to find his dad in a stand he ain't been in with a packed end.

Airman sort these dive out cos if Joe wernt with me that big mug would've got me banned
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]They are at it again. Bought a beer and my boy orders a hot dog . They come up to me telling me I have to drink it upstairs in the sth , I told him I will as soon as my boy has got his food he tells me no you will go now, I told him he will wait until my son who is 9 has his hotdog I hadn't even had a SIP by then, he starts shouting and kissing his teeth to his pal I lose it and nearly get slung out , how the fuk they expect a kid of 9 to find his dad in a stand he ain't been in with a packed end.

Airman sort these dive out cos if Joe wernt with me that big mug would've got me banned

D they are jobs worth pricks they want totry throwung a few of our players out at half time ,stewards are aLL WANKERS.
  • edited February 2011
    Ja it was ridiculous, the normal steward was ok he saw me standing with my beer in a place where they don't want you too, so I said to him give me a min my boy is just getting his hot dog and I will move off, over comes this piece of shit who had just slung one out and the Orange coat says something to him and then they start getting all lary, Joe was still waiting for his hotdog

The Geezer starts waving his hands and telling me i have to go now or the other fella is going to call assistance and I will be removed, I said to him tell them to hurry up with the food and I will be off and the pricks start trying to move me I lose it then another one tells them they are acting stoopid and I am only waiting for my son who by now is walking over looking concernedat the situation and then the first one kisses his teeth at me and says that I should've gone when he told me too and starts walking up on me to move me forward and I tell him to do one or I will get slung out for a reason . The geezers breath was stinking and I told him so and he got the ache and it all nearly went Pete tong.

I am telling you mate one of them is going to get ironed out soon
  • the heavy mob all made a dramatic run all the way along the east stand to enter via NEQ what was all that about
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Ja it was ridiculous, the normal steward was ok he saw me standing with my beer in a place where they don't want you too, so I said to him give me a min my boy is just getting his hot dog and I will move off, over comes this piece of shit who had just slung one out and the Orange coat says something to him and then they start getting all lary, Joe was still waiting for his hotdog

The Geezer starts waving his hands and telling me i have to go now or the other fella is going to call assistance and I will be removed, I said to him tell them to hurry up with the food and I will be off and the pricks start trying to move me I lose it then another one tells them they are acting stoopid and I am only waiting for my son who by now is walking over looking concernedat the situation and then the first one kisses his teeth at me and says that I should've gone when he told me too and starts walking up on me to move me forward and I tell him to do one or I will get slung out for a reason . The geezers breath was stinking and I told him so and he got the ache and it all nearly went Pete tong.

I am telling you mate one of them is going to get ironed out soon

D some of em av been asking for it for ages i think its only a matter of time mate b4 it kicks off with em.
  • That is well out of order NLA. You really should write a letter of complaint to the club and / or the stewarding company.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the heavy mob all made a dramatic run all the way along the east stand to enter via NEQ what was all that about

I think someone was smoking in the toilet,
  • [cite]Posted By: raymondao[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the heavy mob all made a dramatic run all the way along the east stand to enter via NEQ what was all that about

I think someone was smoking in the toilet,

The woman bringing up the rear was absolutely priceless.......
  • No stewards at all really at the West Stand end of the NU today, people openly smoking by the TV at half time and not a single flurescent jacket to be seen
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2011
    mmmm secret smoking is the best way lads, perhaps we should drink secretly too......................., it might keep the old woman off my case
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Ja it was ridiculous
    I can tell you're angry from the way you've slipped into German at the beginning there.
    Seriously though, people need to go through the club - they're the ones paying these people. If someone does attack a steward they will get banned, but the steward will keep their job and probably get a bit of time off on full pay. Not really worth it.
  • I bought 4 adults and 5 kids with me and we were only in the ground 5 mins when that happened.

Not one of them could believe this fella at all I won't write letters just wait for one of them to get ironed out and laugh my plums off.

It is coming and I know that people look on here , well if your looking for the sake of your stewards health if you don't care about what your being told from a fans perspective, get a grip on them because today he come close, next time they might not be so fortunate, they look do smug that I reckon the smugness will be knocked right off his chops
  • 99% of stewards are tossers,they will have a go at a 70 y/o or some kids.A group of lads 30s and 40s that are ready to go,they suddenly find some one smoking in a toilet at the other end of the ground. Hard as jelly babies.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    The geezers breath was stinking and I told him so and he got the ache and it all nearly went Pete tong.

nla, sorry to hear about your experience - don't know what I'd have done if someone tried to separate me from my son like that - but I have to say that line above has had me giggling like a schoolgirl.

I can just imagine it; "Excuse me my good man, but unfortunately I am finding your halitosis rather nauseous. Would you mind awfully breathing in the other direction?" Is that how it went?
  • It went " don't kiss your teeth at me your breath stinks I suggest you brush them not kiss them" followed by Everytime he was saying something me moving my head back saying Jesus your breath is disgusting
  • what these helmets need to realise is that WE are the customer. that means they should treat us with a bit of respect. I really do hope someone gives one of the mouthy ones a good hidin and all the rest take note of it.