Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

arsenal vs barca

I don't like the goonershite so I am really hoping for a great game and a hammering for the dirty gooners.

Anyone else looking forward to this, has the makings of a cracker

Comments

• yep

Done
    3-2 Ars - 40/1
    2-3 Barc - 25/1
    2-2 14/1
    3-3 66/1

Love this bet, was 100/1 Croatia to Bt England 3-2 the other year, didnt whether to laugh or piss meself.
  • Would love Arsenal to win but can't see it. 0 - 1 to Barca. Arsenal can't defend.
  • There's a brilliant tactical preview up on Zonal Marking.

Very much looking forward to the game.
  • Sorry NLA, really hope the Gooners win tonight.
  • Benno_14 Paul Benson
    Gonna be an absolute belting game tonight, can't wait.... #roma vs shakhtar sky sports 2
  • Come on arsenal ........wish they were still in woolwich......but I have a sh.t team to support instead...would not want it any other way really :-)
  • i like arsenal. want them to beat barca. gettin sick and tired of the love-in everytime they are on...especially from the commentators.
  • Wish I could watch the game though bloody tv above hospital bed doesnt work gggrrrrrrrrr
  • Am sitting down to watch this tonight. I find myself in a strange situation. They get stuffed, I'll be happy. I love seeing them get stuffed. However, if by some god-like miracle they manage to turn over Barca, then they've gone and done Spurs, Man Utd and the rest of the teams in the tournament a massive favour in taking out the one team likely to come in between all of us and glory (assuming Spurs dont fcuk the 2ng leg up at WHL of course!).

Should be a cracking game whatever the result.

I've got a very strong feeling Ars*nal will win tonight and have put my money where my mouth is.

Arsenal to win 2-1 and RVP (50/1), Fabregas (66/1) and Nasri (80/1) scoring 1st; and
    Arsenal to win 3-2 and RVP (100/1), Fabregas (150/1) and Nasri (175/1) scoring 1st.

Oh and I've got £25 on Spurs to win the CL at 125/1 too...now at 14s I note on Ladbrokes.
  • Don't fancy Koscelney and Djourou in central defence. 3-1 to Barsa
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Tutt-Tutt[/cite]Don't fancy Koscelney and Djourou in central defence. 3-1 to Barsa

Better than Koscelney and Squicillaci (sp), Djourou has imho had a good season and started to fufill some of his potential. Lots of pace, strength and power. He went off at HT in the 4-4 Newcastle game.
  • Saw a few Barca hanging around Trafalgar Square this afternoon.

Naturally I formed up, started bouncing on the spot, screamed a shed load of abuse and then ran them. That will teach her to flout "foreign" colours her pram on my manor!
  • Can't believe Messi didn't bury that chance.Big let off for Arsenal.
  • Christ almighty, the pace of this game is absolutely relentless lol.
  • That's why barca will win poor defending watching the ball and worrying about messi they forget about villa

The funny. Thing for me is when anyone else plays arsenal , arsenal get get all these silly little foul that barca are getting and it is driving the goonershite mad.

Welcome to our world your goonershite
  • Wonder how Barcelona would get on against Stoke.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Wonder how Barcelona would get on against Stoke.[/quote]

theyd destroy any team.....may struggle against Brighton though
  • Its not the same sport that Charlton play is it ?
  • Barca are just bloody frightening.

Ars*nal started at relentless pace and then Barca just upped it again. I dread to think what Barca would do to Tottenham. It would be a cricket score. Massive 15 mins coming up for Ars*nal now.
  • I reckon the Doc would be able to cope with all of those high balls they keep pumping into the box, no problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I reckon the Doc would be able to cope with all of those high balls they keep pumping into the box, no problem.

I'd start Llera against them tbh

It's just like watching Racon
  • This is one of the moost technically skillful games I think I have ever seen.

I think Arsenal have been bloody brilliant. But Barca are even better. Quite extraordinary to watch. It's really whetting my appetite for Exeter on Saturday, now!
  • Barca are poetry in motion.
  • Why's Steve Backley playing in goal for the Gooners?
  • 2-1. I hate Arsenal but I can't help cheering them on. Awesome stuff...
  • This is a great game of football
  • Brilliant game of football. Thought Ars*nal deserved the win too...only just though.
    Christ, how wasteful was Messi tonight. Surely he wont be so wasteful 2nd leg.
  • Arsenal were 3/1 @ home tonight, Paddy Power were offering 6/1 if you opened an account

fantastic game of football
  • 16/1 for an arsenal win at half time
  • Jack Wilshere just grew into a world class footballer. To stand out like he did when the likes of xavi, iniesta, fabregas,busguets etc are all in the midlfield battle was simply phenomonal. I actually hate arsenal, but have to admire!