Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst Film you've ever seen

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]District 9 what a load of crap. I was given free tickets to see this film but would have quite happily paid not to. Walked out after suffering about 25 minutes of it

Watched this tonight actually. It works on so many levels - drama, comedy, socio-political allegory... It's a work of genius.
  • Options
    Mrs Mineva
    Pokemon - The Movie
    10,000 BC
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: uncle[/cite]District 9 what a load of crap. I was given free tickets to see this film but would have quite happily paid not to. Walked out after suffering about 25 minutes of it

Watched this tonight actually. It works on so many levels - drama, comedy, socio-political allegory... It's a work of genius.

Each to their own i guess.
  • Options
    The River Wild - one of only two films I've ever fallen asleep in the cinema whilst watching.

Also "The English Patient" - not the worst film I've seen but provide the least enjoyment per minute spent watching it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]The River Wild - one of only two films I've ever fallen asleep in the cinema whilst watching.

Also "The English Patient" - not the worst film I've seen but provide the least enjoyment per minute spent watching it.
    For lack of enjoyment, I'll see your 'The English Patient' and raise you a 'Nil By Mouth'.
  • Options
    Good acting though Leroy. The word "gritty" springs to mind.
  • Options
    "The Russia House" went on and on, and nothing happened. Unadulterated shite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Good acting though Leroy. The word "gritty" springs to mind.
    Oh yeah, no doubt about it. Just came out the other side of it feeling thoroughly depressed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Radzinsky[/cite]the human centipede

I'm going to watch this tonight and am expecting it to better anything I've seen before in the sheet film stakes. Based on the trailer it has everything a crap film should:

Cheesy stereotypical to the genre plot (horror film with the protagonists being stuck in a strange place by way of their car breaking down)
    Ridiculous premise (mad scientist wanting to stitch people together mouth to arse to create a human centipede)
    Stereotypical prejudiced characters (evil character who by coincidence is German)
    Crap props to hide a low budget (bandages to hide the stitch marks because a make up artist would be too expensive)
    Awful acting

I never thought I'd find something to beat Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus, but this looks like a worthy contender...
  • Options
    Avatar - utter gash, has the storyline of a (not very ood) computer game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mothman.
  • Options
    Lost In Translation..............................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
  • Options
    Interview with the Vampire - got free tickets to see it premier at the famous Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. It's the only film I've ever fallen asleep watching at the cinema.
  • Options
    Green Street
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: (1984)[/cite]Avatar - utter gash, has the storyline of a (not very ood) computer game.

Totally agree, utter tosh- just looks like an elongated trailer to an old X-Box game that you can't press any button to get to the actual game and are forced to watch the intro film and the intro film goes on for hours and is utter shite.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Dead Poets Society

ET

Green Mile
  • Options
    ooaah's monologue
  • Options
    Titanic...Hollywood crap!
  • Options
    The Magic Roundabout, closely followed by The Cat in the Hat.
    (Took the kids, before you ask)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only two films I have ever given up on, Blair Witch Project and Cheaper by the Dozen (I normally love Steve Martin but this was awful). Wife dragged me to see 30 days of Night, fell asleep.

District 9 was one of the best films of last year.
  • Options
    white noise. walked out the cinema during the climax ending. could not take 1 more second. actually making me angry thinking about it.
  • Options
    Watchmen, no doubt about it. Terrible film.
  • Options
    Mamma Mia
    Dirty Dancing
    Barry Lyndon
  • Options
    A.I, Tropic Thunder...and went to see (rec) 2 recently and thats a strong contender
  • Options
    Worst films ever seen:

At cinema - Air America starring Mel Gibson (being, erm, ker-azy for a change)
    On TV - Highlander sequel (2 or 3); can't remember which. It was jaw on floor car crash stuff....how can you release something that bad?

Oh, and most 'blockbusters' are crap unless you have a brain the size of a small rodent....
  • Options
    Phone Booth
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]... most 'blockbusters' are crap unless you have a brain the size of a small rodent....

Spot on. If you've seen one car crash/shoot out/explosion/fight... you've seen 'em all.
  • Options
    Millwall v Swindon, Saturday night.
  • Options
    The Hangover is up there for how much it was hyped and how fookin awful it was
    I walked out of sex lives of the potato men too, Jonny Vegas was queuing to get get tossed off by a man at that point I think
    Avatar blew my balls of how good it looked but the story was toilet
    The last terminator film was a let down too