Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst Film you've ever seen

Comments

• Options
    Artificial Intelligence and/or Vanilla Sky.
  • Options
    have checked through this whole thread and can't believe no one has mentioned MOULIN ROUGE !!!!

Also Mr Magoriums magic emporium
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Alice in wonderland, the Johnny Depp vehicle. F*** me what a pile of Michael Jackson wet dreamery that was. Total travesty that missed the point of the book by a million million miles.
  • Options
    Some 'good' reminders here.
    The Raven.
    Backdraft.
    The Mask.

I wouldn't rush to watch Collateral again either.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Can't be bothered to see if I've said this already as this is an old thread but the only film I've ever walked out on is Young Einstein - starring a terrible actor called Yahoo Serious . I couldn't stand more than an hour of it.
  • Options
    The black hole
  • Options
    I'm Not There. Film about Bob Dylan ayed by several different actors. Biggest load of pretentious, smug crap I ever did see
  • Options
    I fell asleep at the premiere of Interview with the Vampire at the famous Mann's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Thought the film was absolute bollocks.
  • Options
    Mad Max Fury Road: nothing happens and the film would be exactly the same without the main character.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Mad Max Fury Road: nothing happens and the film would be exactly the same without the main character.

Although no where near one of the worst films . I didn't get what the hype was all about with this . One of Tom Hardy's worst films in my opinion. mumble mumble mumble.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Metro. Eddie Murphy film. Beyond shit.

Bridget Jones's Diary. Perhaps I just wasn't in the mood because I know plenty that like it. Main character annoyed me
  • Options

Although no where near one of the worst films . I didn't get what the hype was all about with this . One of Tom Hardy's worst films in my opinion. mumble mumble mumble.
    I can't remember another time when I've wanted a film to end like that one.

Perhaps Revolutionary Road. That's also pretty naff.
  • Options
    Where do you start really? This year hasn't been a vintage one, especially in terms of blockbusters. Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman were both such a let down. I'm a big comic book fan and it pains me that these two were just so, so bad.
  • Options
    Phone booth. Utter pap. Or perhaps it improved. Left about 30 minutes in.
  • Options
    Cabin fever....came highly recommended and i cant remember feeling more let down at a film, absolute dogshite
  • Options

Can't be bothered to see if I've said this already as this is an old thread but the only film I've ever walked out on is Young Einstein - starring a terrible actor called Yahoo Serious . I couldn't stand more than an hour of it.

That used to be my all time worst movie Beds. Remember seeing it in Crawley cinema ages about 10 and realising there was such a thing as bad movies.

There are so many quality movies in this thread though. I'm struggling to not say anything!
  • Options
    Killing them softly. Three generations of my family went to sleep in the cinema.
  • Options
    Pulp fiction absolute drivel and over hyped film ever.
  • Options
    I like a lot of rubbish scifi/alien/post-apolocalyptic films that are so bad they circle back round to alright again. The Rendalsham Forest UFO Incident was right up there. It was so bad I don't think I finished it, and I had to look the name up because I forgot (had to Google "Rendalsham Forest Bad Film").
  • Options
    Cocktail - starring smug arrogant sanctimonious git Tom Cruise
    Top Gun - starring smug arrogant sanctimonious git Tom Cruise
    Vanilla Sky - starring smug arrogant sanctimonious gig Tom Cruise
    Mr Holland's Opus - starring Richard Dreyfuss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Silver Linings Playbook, Midnight in Paris, London Boulevard, Seven Psychopaths, Revolver, The Hours, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Filth, Now You See Me, and a lot more.....
  • Options

Silver Linings Playbook, Midnight in Paris, London Boulevard, Seven Psychopaths, Revolver, The Hours, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Filth, Now You See Me, and a lot more.....

I really liked Now you see me.

However I would say Independence Day 2 would have to be on my biggest waste of 2hrs ever!
  • Options
    Harry Brown .. surely (my name is) Caine M didn't need the money badly enough to make this steaming manure heap of a dreadful movie
  • Options
    I think you will find that Michael Caine has never been too choosy about his roles over his career. He is been in some great films but some rubbish ones as a result!
  • Options

Killing them softly. Three generations of my family "went to sleep" in the cinema.

Something you want to tell us?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

That used to be my all time worst movie Beds. Remember seeing it in Crawley cinema ages about 10 and realising there was such a thing as bad movies.

There are so many quality movies in this thread though. I'm struggling to not say anything!
    Me too. Since you posted this a couple of great films have been mentioned. Takes all sorts...
  • Options
    I'm really not sure whether 'Enemy' is one of the best films I've ever seen or the worst. How bonkers is that?
  • Options

Pulp fiction absolute drivel and over hyped film ever.

Widely regarded as one of the best films ever but lolokay

Donnie Darko - overrated emo rubbish
  • Options
    Sex lives of the potato men stands out as I fucked off from the cinema it was that shit

I'm sure there are far worse films out there though. Including mad max fury road. Abominable

And burnt

And prometheus
  • Options
    Anyone seen "the room"? Surely is the worst film ever made but is so bad it's good. The filmmaker still tours with the film and people go to screenings screaming lines at the screen and dressing up - very similar cult status as rocky horror