Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham Festival 2011

Comments

• Options
    Tiped Junior this morning but stupidly went for billie magern each way... not going to give them any more money
  • Options
    Had an impulsive fiver on Albertas Run today, first win I've had on the Gee-Gees for about 2 years!
  • Options
    So whatsa the hot pick for the day tomoz
  • Options
    Two winners and plenty of places today. Great effort from the young Grand Crus, how good is he going to be next year, especially if it rains. Have managed two winners per day and am up for the three days a nice but not brilliant amount. Hopefully that will hold tomorrow and i can have a few well earned pints 'free' in the evening.

If the rain does come tomorrow then Denman and Pandora e/w come massively into the gold cup picture.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]So whatsa the hot pick for the day tomoz

Imperial commander will win the gold cup. If you get on it early you can get 9-2 at William hill.
  • Options
    Can't see it unc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]So whatsa the hot pick for the day tomoz

Imperial commander will win the gold cup. If you get on it early you can get 9-2 at William hill.

I agree, he won me alot of money last year as I backed him early at 18/1. Will stick with him this year, Tidel Bay as an e/w shot, should get 20/1 at the moment
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Can't see it unc.

Just going on what i've been told by someone very close to the stable. Its as near a nailed on tip as you can get. I know nothing is certain in racing but if horse and jockey dont part company he should win it.
  • Options
    4-1 at hills and ladbrokes at the moment.
  • Options
    1.30 - Houblon Des Obeaux
    2.05 - Alarazi
    2.40 -
    3.20 Gold Cup -Long Run & Midnight Chase
    4.00 -
    4.40 - Prince du Seuil E/W
    5.15 - Anquetta
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam Winner 1.30

Inventor 2.05

Join Together 2.40

Done as a 3x£1 win Double
    and a
    £2.00 win treble

Kempes £ 5 E/W
    Imperial Comander £5 E/W

Gone to Lunch £5 E/W
  • Options
    Going to change the strategy today... seeing as I have the day off and can actually watch it I'm betting as I go along instead of a stake for the day first thing in the morning.

Early fancies:

1.30 Zarkandar/Third Intention/A Media Luz
    2.05 Dirar
    2.40 Join Together
    3.20 Absolutely no idea to be honest but will take Denman e/w and probably one of the longer ones e/w as well like Tidal Bay or Midnight Chase
    5.15 De Boitron
  • Options
    Funny you should say that NLA i'm doing imperial commander to beat Kempes should be a nice forecast
  • Options
    I aint won nowt since day one poxy fooking horses
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I aint won nowt since day one poxy fooking horses

Oh great thats the kiss of death to my millions then...
  • Options
    1.30 Unaccompanied
    2.40 Champion Court
    3.20 Imperial Commander
    5.15 Nomecheki
  • Options
    yep kiss it goodbye

i won 90 squid on the first race of the first day and nadda not a thing nowt feck all
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]yep kiss it goodbye

i won 90 squid on the first race of the first day and nadda not a thing nowt feck all

I'm hoping your luck is first and last days
  • Options
    so do i will be grands in if i have that win double and treble but thats only a bet for a laugh they never come in
  • Options
    Absolutely woeful yesterday, these today..

1.30 - Sam Winner
    2.05 - Hunterview e/w
    2.40 - Moonlight Drive e/w
    3.20 - Imperial Commander
    4.00 - Zemsky e/w
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pandorama in gold cup has a chance done ew to cover myself
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]pandorama in gold cup has a chance done ew to cover myself

got that tip from a mate who won 2 grand there yesterday. needs it to be soft ground though.
  • Options
    rain may have come to late
  • Options
    baby run in the 4.00

GC is so open this year but fancy long run.
  • Options
    lucky 15

1.30 Third Intention
    2.05 Snap tie n/r (done it yesterday)
    2.40 Bobs worth
    5.15 i'msingingtheblues
  • Options

1st 20 Zarkandar (IRE) 13-2
    2nd 23 Unaccompanied (IRE) 11-2
    3rd 5 Grandouet (FR) 13-2
  • Options
    I didn't have time all week, but was determined to get involved today:

Zarkander (7/1)
    Ski Sunday (11/1)
    Midnight Chase (11/1)
    Baby Run (4/1)

A good weekend is going to be had already!
  • Options
    I'll take that... gave a bit back on the other two e/w but had more on Zarkandar
  • Options
    Spring Jim 50/1 ew in the next why nottt
  • Options
    Final Approch and Denman (always do)