Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Racon must start.. discuss

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]Hes not a winger and never will be

But he wasn't played as a winger .... he's the 3rd CM playing wider but narrow, like Jackson does (Curbs 'Graeme Stuart' role).

Spot on.
  • Options
    :) deffo better in the centre

now all Powell needs to do is give Ecclestone half and hour instead of 15 mins, at the end
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Was excellent tonight, people criticise him for going missing but can anyone name a player in our team who is consistant game after game apart from maybe Semedo?

When is Semedo consistent? He had a mare last night following on from an equally poor performance at Dagenham. Misplaced passes, needless fouls, out of position when the opposition counter-attacked.

On Racon, an improved performance compared to recent weeks, which wasnt hard. But call me old fashioned, but I do like a bit of end product; a through ball, a cross that picks out a player, a shot on target that tests the keeper, a one-two around the edge of the box. See Dean Parrett - excellent pass to set up BWP.
  • Options
    Yes, whilst it didn't all come off - I didn't mind as he was constantly looking to do something. And if he lost possession he worked his socks off to win it back. He needs to bank that and say this is par and try to emulate, even better it every week. Think it helped haveing Parrett in the side who was also trying creative things - again not alsways coming off but trying them. It has been a big failing for us I think recently and that was reassuring.
  • Options
    The way he is playing at the moment, anyone would think he was after a new contract.

"I can't play on the left - i'd rather not play at all !" - suddenly he is playing on the left. Hmmmm.

£6k a week and play average for years - then pick up the pace 6 weeks from the end of the season.

Bye Bye.