Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mass clear-out this summer

124»

Comments

• Options
    Think this deserves a bump after Semedo leaving...as i said back then id been told after Brentford game by an ex-director that the new board wasnt happy nor was powell with most of the squad and there was going to be a clearout.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Well pouso, if we're gonna go for "told you so" bragging rights, read the comment i started this thread off with. ;-)

Even though my information came from a very reliable source, I'm still amazed at the transformation we've had over the last few weeks.
  • Options
    Think this deserves a bump after Semedo leaving...as i said back then id been told after Brentford game by an ex-director that the new board wasnt happy nor was powell with most of the squad and there was going to be a clearout.
    I am glad that the board and Powell were able to see what we all saw, unlike the previous regime of Murray and Parkinson the new regime arein a financial position to have done something about it.
  • Options

DAGENHAM & Redbridge are keen on Charlton midfielder Alan McCormack.

The 27-year-old is facing a major battle for a starting berth at The Valley after the summer signings of Danny Hollands, Dale Stephens and Mikel Alonso increased competition in the middle of the park.

And the South London Press has been told that the Daggers have registered an interest in McCormack, signed from Southend last summer.

• Options

DAGENHAM & Redbridge are keen on Charlton midfielder Alan McCormack.

The 27-year-old is facing a major battle for a starting berth at The Valley after the summer signings of Danny Hollands, Dale Stephens and Mikel Alonso increased competition in the middle of the park.

And the South London Press has been told that the Daggers have registered an interest in McCormack, signed from Southend last summer.

I'm going to read this when ever i get down , if it happens i will be even happier , forget the Oxo tower stuff , we would have done better with Bexley Dan playing 20 games for us last season ( if his reputation is anything to go by).