Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Groves vs DeGale

Comments

• Options
    @nolly

What weight is he? I sparred a Chinese lad, really nice guy, quite small and liked to duck down and weave, very annoying hitting air a lot.

@falconwood_1

The Anthony Small in pro fights and the one in the gym are two different people. I saw him absolutely take Wayne Alexander apart in a class display of hand speed, accuracy and power. Seems to have gone a bit nuts with the whole radical Islam business and has pretty much been shut out because of it.
  • Options
    Wayne Alexander fought my mate at York Hall, at his prime he was class. Small had a bad attitude last time I saw him.
  • Options
    mates with wayne...thankfully,wayne perfomed when it mattered drawnablank,sparring a complete diffrent kettle of fish, i held my own with british champions in sparring when i was 17 but focusing that under lights is not so easy,nice club falconwood good people,the chinese lad would be about 40 now,great guy with plenty of courage but always had his number in sparring
  • Options
    It is a good club, few Millwall in there, but a few of us too. Made certain the boys had our kit on when they had a photo in The Mercury the other month...the guys that run it put a load of time in and deserve medals with all the hoops they have to jump through nowadays.... I'm ringside for the Prizefighter welterweights soon btw.
  • Options
    Can't argue with that @nolly
    Wayne hit like a truck and always performed when needed. What's he do now?
  • Options

part of fight factory as a trainer,your man spencer fearon got koed by wayne its on youtube,witter is in that one falconwood

• Options
    Yeah, Witter is the class act.
  • Options
    nolly, tell us about the time you sparred with Ali.
  • Options
    can't believe that sky are STILL going to show this on box office , Cleverley isn't box office in a million years and neither are De Gale and Groves yet. 

What I don't get most and no one can give me an answer about is why sky charge the same for all fights , how is the Haye V Klit fight the same price as tomorrows? makes no sense whatsoever
  • Options

out jabbed him and caught him with rights offy,highlight of last year that was!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ali from the corner shop, of course.
  • Options
    Degale also did the West Ham cross-arm hammers thing when he fought at Upton Park.

I wonder if he also supports us?
  • Options
    Not sure about this fight now.Groves really didn't want to take that bet.Think Degale will do him.
  • Options
    the bets off anyway
  • Options
    the bets off anyway
    Really?
    Frank warrens a cnut!!!
  • Options
    not warren its not allowed ,and adam booth ringing to confirm its not allowed didnt help
  • Options
    Would you knock them both out nolly?
  • Options
    full of comic adventure today offy
  • Options
    Is that a "no" then?
  • Options

guess so mate

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know a decent link to watch this fight?

• Options
    Try this - rock solid so far: http://bit.ly/mMKdRU
  • Options
    Nice one Leroy.
  • Options
    Thanks Leroy
  • Options
    according to the presenter, they are live from the O2 arena in the 'East End of London' !
  • Options

ha ha i was just typing that exact sentence out Eltham.

• Options

Good link - cheers Leroy

• Options
    what a joke referee
  • Options
    here we go....could be awkward for degale, must be hard fighting with Johnny Nelson up your arse
  • Options
    Link is seriously lagging now. Anyone else having trouble?.