Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring back Jason Euell?

Comments

• Options

Rubber Legs back at the valley ? No thanks

Indeed. Old too.
  • Options

Well Euell back at Charlton personally i do not think this will happen.

Unless Chris Powell has a little word and see how much motivation he got in being a sucess at charlton again

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Earlier this season, Holloway at Blackpool described Jason Euell (in as many words), "..... as a huge influence in the dressing room and a great bloke to have around the club".

Like Christian Dailly.

And no doubt, much the same reasons as why Pardew brought Chris Powell back to Charlton as a player.

If Powell is looking for players with a positive character and backbone, maybe he also remembers Euell could do a job?

• Options
    Don't understand this constant infatuation with former players. Crazy.
  • Options
    perhaps you are?
  • Options
    Perhaps. Or maybe you are?
  • Options
    good call,i think im sane which is worrying
  • Options
    you both are
  • Options
    Phew, coming from you I'm actually quite relieved!
    ;o)
  • Options
    My sentiments entirely Off it  -  Jason Euell, worst first touch ever, couldn't trap a bag of wet cement. The last thing this new set up needs is old journeymen taking valuable wages. Young (ish) players that are eager to win something with a bit of passion thrown in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Euell was declared bankrupt not long ago after being diddled in some property swindle. If we can get him on the cheap I'd take him.
  • Options
    Has to be well above League 1 level, so would be a great if unlikely aquisition - as would Lisbie btw. We have to remember that we are not in the Premiership anymore.
  • Options
    My sentiments entirely Off it  -  Jason Euell, worst first touch ever, couldn't trap a bag of wet cement. The last thing this new set up needs is old journeymen taking valuable wages. Young (ish) players that are eager to win something with a bit of passion thrown in.

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle. Just ask Oggy :0)
  • Options
    Oggy Red

• Options

I love Jason Euall.

I think it would bring tears to my eyes to see him at the Valley again.

Too much.

• Options
    Released by Blackpool.
  • Options
    Along with Andy Reid.
  • Options
    Now "bring back Andy Reid" makes a lot more sense...
  • Options
    Was on Twitter last week replying to a Charlton fan asking if he is coming back. "No comment. But stranger things have happened" Or words to that effect.
  • Options
    would love Reidy back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's fat, he's round, he cost 3 miilion pounds cost us 20 pounds
  • Options
    I'd push the boat out to get him. No way will he get another PL club, should come back and be a big fish in our pond.
  • Options
    Did a job at an absolute abysmal Doncaster side on loan in the division above. I'd have him back.
  • Options

Bring Back Jason Euell

you must be joking we want to move forward not go backwards.

He at best was only soso when he played for us many years ago and has'nt set the world on fire anywhere since he left

• Options

Would love Reidy back. Chubby Reid that is!

• Options
    If we got him, it would be the sort of signing that suggested we are deadly serious about doing some damage next season. Can't see it though but would have a spring in my step if we did.
  • Options

I don't understand why people don't judge players on their merits, I do not care if players have played for us before or not, if they add something to the team then sign them up, if not don't.
  • Options

Would you not want Darren Bent back then given the chance? ;)
  • Options
    Would love Andy Reid back, he won't come down to L1 though. No harm in offering him something though, maybe Powell will be able to use his "contingency fund"
  • Options
    Reid may end up back at Forest you'd think.