Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring back Jason Euell?

Comments

• Options

Would love Reidy back. Chubby Reid that is!

He'd keep the physio occupied.

Good player but abysmal fitness record and not just with us.

• Options

I'd never say anything negative on here  EVER AGAIN   if Andy Reid came back !!!!!!!!!!

but seeing as he's returning would be about as likely as a UFO landing at the Valley next season, I'm sure i'll be on here soon with my usuall insights....

• Options
    Just saw pigs flying over The Valley, Golfie ...............
  • Options
    would love Reidy back.

Fat chance .........I'll get my coat
  • Options

Don't understand this constant infatuation with former players. Crazy.

I don't understand why people don't judge players on their merits, I do not care if players have played for us before or not, if they add something to the team then sign them up, if not don't.

So, we agree then?
  • Options

Would you not want Darren Bent back then given the chance? ;)
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said.
  • Options
    We'll need a far more able squad than we had last year to get out this year and Euell's calibre would be a signal of intent for me. I liked him when he played for us and with more experience and at a lower level, we are talking Prem vs League 1 fgs, I'm sure he'd do a decent job.
  • Options
    While we're at it, let's get Franny Jeffers back too.
  • Options

With Reidy and Elliott in the squad we could get sponsored by Krispy Kreme?

• Options

Exactly Pavo. If he had the right attitude I think he would stand at this level and it is a signal of intent. I wouldnt be against Euell coming back with the messages he sends on twitter.

If we could negotionate resonable wages he would be a good free transfer.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I think Jason Euell's contribution to our recent history is too often overlooked by too many people. It's a fact that without his goals (from midfield mostly) we'd have been relegated in more than one season as far as I can see. Yes the bloke had his faults, like all in our team, but you simply don't score 12-14 goals a season from midfield in the Prem' playing for a team like our without being a very good player.

If he's fit and the wages are commensurate to our position and his situation he would certainly add some quality to our side. Maybe a pay as you play deal or something but let's not forget this is a player who has played in the Premier League this year. Are we really suggesting we're too good to accommodate someone like that?

• Options

Would love Reid and Euell back.

Euell had real off the field issues that probably hindered some of his latter time with us maybe but he was still great on his day.  Andy Reid was a different level.

Dont see any problem with bringing players back that were good for us.

• Options
    edited May 2011
    This bloke's available .................

• Options

Could have an old player free transfer reunion in midfield.

Ried Kishishev Faye Euell

• Options
    And I'm sure this fella would come back for another go .......

• Options

Ok Off it we get your point,. You dont want any black players at Charlton.

Stuck in the 1970s mate. Tut tut.

;-)

• Options
    Brap

Marcus Bent
  • Options

...and there you go again.

• Options
    REID - yes. 
    EUELL -WHY??????????
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why not..?image
  • Options
    too old, too slow.........anything else.

Mind you, if he's nice we could add him to the nice people we are getting in. CP and Pritchard both nice, could get a nice chat going over afternoon tea..
  • Options
    Kish was a key member of the team which won the league this season and when they beat us at the valley he was a class above despite being 36. Age doesn't matter that much in this league.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Blackpool need to save money after relegation so that will be part of the reason for releasing Euell. He'll probably still be looking for a decent wage which will rule us out. Same goes for Andy Reid, sadly.

Maybe we cold get Doris Ewell instead

• Options

No to Euell & No to Reid. 

We need to stop wallowing in the past and build a team for now & the future.

• Options

I don't understand why people don't judge players on their merits, I do not care if players have played for us before or not, if they add something to the team then sign them up, if not don't.

So, we agree then?
    Probably ..... Don't get used to it ;-)

• Options
    Certainly not, have got my reputation to uphold!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Jason Euell is a class act. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Traore, Faye or Jeffers.

Plus we can sing the Jason Euell song again!!!
  • Options
    Would absolutely love both of them back!Dont care if they maybe seen as spent forces to some other fans!They would both be great additions for a League One side.
  • Options
    Erm yes please, he needs a contract.