Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tattoo's

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2011
    @MuttleyCAFC or was that because you are toilet? ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2011

I have to agree with B D i dont get it,in my opinion the human body looks far better without any form of tattooing, piercing or mutilation.

You obviously haven't seen MY human body
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Agreed you wont see any of that shite near me! good luck to anyone who wants to pay for a needle, I dodged my BCG FFS!
  • Options
    Get back to your fucking milk round and slapping little bald blokes.
  • Options
    I know i should just keep my mouth shut but got to say that i really can't understand all this tatoo lark. Girls in the office wondering what to have next - trying to find some symbolic words that might be cool - what a load of arse about face nonsense.

exactly keep schtum it's a thread for people who like tattoos you don't so sod off LOL
  • Options

My right leg. Done by Pete Osborne @ 7 Star

how much something like that Clem?

• Options
    I know i should just keep my mouth shut but got to say that i really can't understand all this tatoo lark. Girls in the office wondering what to have next - trying to find some symbolic words that might be cool - what a load of arse about face nonsense.
    exactly keep schtum it's a thread for people who like tattoos you don't so sod off LOL
    I was starting to think it was all arty and about the ways of the dragon and all that but you seem a bit more aggressive. What sort of tattoo's do you have?
  • Options

My right leg. Done by Pete Osborne @ 7 Star

how much something like that Clem?

It was done in two stages. As with all custom work you pay by the hour. The dragon took 4 hours. Wife paid as a birthday present but I know he was charging £60.00 an hour at the time so it must have cost £240.00.

The waves, wind bars, clouds and flower were added afterwards. Took 2 hours and cost £130 (his rate had gone up).

Spoke to him last week re: some more work and the hourly rate is now £70.00.
  • Options

thats a good price mate, my leg was 6 sittings roughly an hour each didnt get much change out of a monkey

• Options

Like Muttley I have the simplistic hand holding the sword with a scroll containing C.A.F.C. on my right upper arm. Left upper arm has a yin-yang design on it. On my back there's the chinese symbol for energy or 'qi' (pronounced chi). Probably in the next couple of months I will be getting a form of the Marathon heart symbol but without 'Virgin' written in it replaced by the date of the run 17.4.11. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options

thats a good price mate, my leg was 6 sittings roughly an hour each didnt get much change out of a monkey

Your sittings were longer than a hour i was there watching you in pain
  • Options

Bump.

Thinking of getting my second tattoo but first Charlton one. Pretty open regarding what kind of design, seeing if any lifers have any recommendations?

• Options

I got mine done by the way :)

• Options
    Number 2
  • Options
    Someone two weeks ago used one of my logos that I had designed of a blues guitarist ......
    As flattering as it was, I would not scar myself with any graphic.
    Each to there own road in life, this one is a no entry for me?image
  • Options
    Mine is just the hand and sword, like the old 60's and 70's kits but done in red ink. On the inside of my right wrist. Easy to hide for work but noticeable in my Charlton shirt. 
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Thinking of getting my second tattoo but first Charlton one. Pretty open regarding what kind of design, seeing if any lifers have any recommendations?

Im looking to get a hyper real knights hand and sword at some point. Also hoping to book an appointment with this guy soon, for sometime next year..

http://www.immortalink.co.uk/?page=galleries&cat=060210140151
  • Options
    I have Ian Dowie tatooed onto my butt
  • Options
    I have Ian Dowie tatooed onto my butt
    That's a right bummer?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    IanD on the left cheek and wie on the right, no doubt?
  • Options
    Mine is just the hand and sword, like the old 60's and 70's kits but done in red ink. On the inside of my right wrist. Easy to hide for work but noticeable in my Charlton shirt. 
    Sounds good any chance you could post a picture? @shine166 Yeah i'm leaning towards that design similar to @terrynaylor
  • Options
    This attached tattoo is epic and would be great with the words to Floyd Road underneath
  • Options
    mines a chainlink arm holding a sword with tassels around it that read Charlton Athletic cost a fair bit mind !
  • Options
    How was it getting a tatto ???
    really want to get one under my arm !
  • Options
    How was it getting a tatto ???
    really want to get one under my arm !

That is probably one of the most painful places to get a tattoo.The thinner the skin, the more pain.
  • Options
    Uh huh. Least painful is the back, as you have less nerve endings there I think.
    Worst are elbow, feet, collarbone and armpit. I think ribs is pretty painful too.
    Saying that, my Charlton tattoo is on the inside of my wrist and that hurt a lot.
    Ha! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Got a tattoo round by my ribs and that was supposed to be really painful. Hurt a bit both nothing too bad once the endorphins kick in.

But then again I'm well'ard
  • Options
    Uh huh. Least painful is the back, as you have less nerve endings there I think.
    Worst are elbow, feet, collarbone and armpit. I think ribs is pretty painful too.
    Saying that, my Charlton tattoo is on the inside of my wrist and that hurt a lot.
    Ha! Enjoy!
    Disagree re back, when the skin over my spine was tattooed, it was bloody painful, does crying for your mum make you a lesser man?

• Options
    What about the underside of forearm near wrist but not quite ?