Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tattoo's

124»

Comments

• Options
    I have a half sleeve now, forgot i made this thread!

Inner arm does hurt more, but not as bad as people made out. Except near the armpit, that was awful!
  • Options
    This attached tattoo is epic and would be great with the words to Floyd Road underneath
    That's a great piece of art but a horrible tattoo.
  • Options
    This attached tattoo is epic and would be great with the words to Floyd Road underneath
    That's a great piece of art but a horrible tattoo.
    In know what you mean, technically amazing.. but not something id be wanting to see everyday
  • Options
    Saw a great tattoo in Edinburgh a few years back.
  • Options
    Saw a great tattoo in Edinburgh a few years back.
  • Options
    no, more
  • Options
    Look, having a tattoo hurts, if you are concerned don't have one done, or get twatted before you have one done!
  • Options
    Look, having a tattoo hurts, if you are concerned don't have one done, or get twatted before you have one done!
    or wait till you are off your period and man up ;-)
  • Options
    It really depends on the tattoo size. If its small, it wll be over before the pain can start. If its big, your adrenaline may crash after a few hours of being stabbed with a needle and the pain kick in. Valium or painkillers of somekind help
  • Options
    My half sleeve took around 8 hours overall to finish. Two 4 hour sittings. After 3 hours or so it does start to get more painful and irritating.

The first few hours you just zone out and it actually feels alright. Different people have different pain thresholds. Depends what you want done, and how big it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A couple of hours is enough for me.
    Anyone thinking of getting one. Don't get drunk. Find somewhere decent and discuss it with them first. Enjoy the experience but beware it is very addictive.
  • Options
    I wanna get my name in thai about the same size as half an iphone!!
    Any one got an idea about how much ,,,
    Does it need booking ?
    How long ?
  • Options
    Getting pissed is the worst thing you can do. Blood thins and you bleed much more than you usually would.

Longest I've sat was just over 4hrs and the last 30 mins were agony.

Dont get anything done as a walk in. Go into a shop, discuss what you want and book an appointment.

Also make sure you have a look at the artists portfolio. Its one thing being able to draw on paper. Totally different in skin.

7 Stars in Long Lane Bexleyheath is very
  • Options
    I wanna get my name in thai about the same size as half an iphone!!
    Any one got an idea about how much ,,,
    Does it need booking ?
    How long ?
    1) Depends where you book, id hazard a guess at 60-80 quid
    2) Yes, you should definitely discuss it with the artist
    3) An hour max?
  • Options
    A GOOD Tattoo isn't CHEAP
    A CHEAP Tattoo isn't GOOD

i use a place near sidcup called Jesters, iv been going there for a few years now, they charge around £80 an hour, but could be cheaper if its only small.
  • Options
    @Grennie, no it makes you more of a man!

I've never cried when I've had mine done, though I have been drunk every time. That might of helped.
    Oh, and I'm a girl ;)
  • Options

Done 2 sessions of 4 1/2 hours for mine. The last hour of each was agony. Apparently that's because your body stops producing endorphines to fight the pain after about 3 hours. And obviously the skin becomes tender.

Expect about £60/80 ph for a very good tattooist and choose slowely and wisely.
  • Options
    Whatever you do , dont go to Margate with a bird , get pissed , have a tattoo and then get her name underneath it . Thats just stupid
  • Options
    So its not true that you can get tattoos liked on by kittens? damn Jennifer Aniston.
  • Options
    Just had one done ......
    And f**k me it was uncomfortable ..
    But still stuck with me for life !
    Good experience thoe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had one done ......
    And f**k me it was uncomfortable ..
    But still stuck with me for life !
    Good experience thoe.

what did you have?
  • Options
    my name in thai on my wrist !
    and he gave me a lolly :)
  • Options
    Bet you catch the bug! I did
  • Options
    my name in thai on my wrist !
    and he gave me a lolly :)
    nice,
    I hope he didn't ask if you'd like to see his Guinea pig.