Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're still 5th ....

Comments

• Options
    Mind you, it looks like we were right to get rid of Racon. What's he done so far? Doesn't look like he can hack it at that level, just as we suspected.
  • Options
    hilarious!
  • Options
    LOL awesome thread :D
  • Options
    And another thing, I went to the West Stand catering outlet bang on 3.45 on Saturday and they had run out of everything. No pies, hot dogs, sausage rolls - nothing. The fella behind the counter had even fcuked off - probably to avoid the abuse I would've given him.

SORT IT OUT CHARLTON!

Count yourself lucky pal, I couldnt even get into the ground, EVERY turnstyle I tried was closed. How are we supposed to improve attendances if we can't even get into the ground??

Powell OUT!
  • Options

Looks like they have knocked the 'Valley Express' service on the head as well, my mate goes and stands on the corner where they pick up every other Saturday and they havent turned up since May.

Bloody shabby way to treat the fans.

• Options
    I'd better be able to get a programme this week. Looked high and low for a seller last time but they'd either all sold out or else they've stopped printing them.
    Not good enough.
  • Options
    still, on the bright, more positive side, there was no queuing at the Club ahem 'super' store last Saturday.
    Great stuff!
  • Options
    thing is stu we aint been able to get out, if it wernt for smart phones we would have no communication with the outside world, The bloody chnaging rooms are totally void of atmosphere at the minute the club is like the mary seleste
  • Options
    Looking at the Championship table, encouragingly I see West Ham are still in their favourite position.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed Green signs today. I wanna see some attacking play tomorrow...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No probs, Ross.

Just wing your way across the pond, and watch Greendog attack Vegas
  • Options
    Arsenal look set to win the premier league, flying at the top for weeks. Bad news for West Brom, Wigan and Wolves, who stuck in the relegation spaces with no sign of movement.
  • Options

i think next season bournemouth will go down got 33-1 odds on this today.

why because no-one excepted bournemouth to gain playoffs like swindon  and look what happened to swindon the following season

• Options

@d_bent25

You must be joking. Bournemouth are flying at the top of the table at the moment. They've carried on the momentum they gained from last season.

• Options

@d_bent25

You must be joking. Bournemouth are flying at the top of the table at the moment. They've carried on the momentum they gained from last season.

he was right about Swindon though, they look dead set to go down again out of the league, they are second from bottom and have been for weeks, despite not losing a game. :(
  • Options
    Will I still be able to get a ticket for tomorrow's game? Or have I left it too late?
  • Options
    Will I still be able to get a ticket for tomorrow's game? Or have I left it too late?
    ticket desks were closed last time I checked, but if it's anything like last week there won't be any stewards around so you could just sneak in...
  • Options
    Yeah, I was having trouble when I phoned up. The woman insisted she didn't know anything about a game. Seriously, is this any way to run a football club? Same old Charlton.

So are attendances up on last year? I wanted to sit in Block F in the East Stand.
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Yeah, I was having trouble when I phoned up. The woman insisted she didn't know anything about a game. Seriously, is this any way to run a football club? Same old Charlton.

LOL

Why the secrecy? If we've got a game just tell us.

Also, disappointed that the national newspapers are no longer printing our fixtures or carrying reports on our games, despite the fact we're 5th.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    We're not even getting our obligatory two seconds on the Football League Show now, just because we're little old Charlton. Even though we're still 5th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're not even get our obligatory two seconds on the Football League Show now, just because we're little old Charlton. Even though we're still 5th.
    But at least that stupid Palace bint and her e-mails have stopped.
  • Options
    "Bint" ?
  • Options
    Bint 

- n 
      treacle, split-arse, slosh-pot, ho

• Options
    "Bint" ?

Arabic for sister.

• Options

I think I must go to different games from you lot. We have been solid if unspectacular, defence looks inpenatrable and the likes of Hayes and Alonso have not put a foot wrong. Win our next game and we could be top of the league.

Maybe I am just a glass half full kind of guy. 

• Options
    But goals win games Cordoban, and can you honestly say we've looked like scoring?
  • Options
    Agreed, Off_it. But the table doesn't lie.
  • Options
    off it is right on this we are just so un inventive we will never score this month like this
  • Options
    The table doesn't lie hawksmoor - we're joint bottom.

You might be happy with that but I'm going to the car park tomorrow to abuse anyone I can find.
  • Options
    We've carried the unbeaten streak from the pre-season games into the season proper so that has to be good.

The real shame is that Admin have stopped the match threads.  Sort it out AFKA