Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're still 5th ....

Comments

• Options
    Time for a protest IMO
  • Options
    Yep direct action is the only way, 3pm at the valley a week on Tuesday

I wiill bring a burger van cos even them lot ain't been that bothered
  • Options
    NLA, I must admit, you really are the true fan, you must be the only person still turning up to watch this tripe.
  • Options
    Doing my nutt in stu tbh , every sat at the lib, its empty not like normal match day , the signings haven't reinvigorated the fans, and yet I just keep going in hope that oneday you will all return
  • Options

I understand that it's gonna take time for the new players to gel but yesterday was an embarassment. Looked like they didn't even know each other, there was no calling, no communication...nothing.

So bad that CP has cancelled this Saturday's league game and arranged a friendly with Welling instead.

• Options
    I don't know if I should even bother to go to Welling tbh. If it's anything like the last couple of games I'll just be bored sh*tless again.
  • Options
    Well let me say that I for one am disappointed in the negativity of this thread.  On the plus side I have no problem getting to the bar for a drink at half time.  True there is no-one there to serve me but the sheer pleasure of being first in the queue is to be applauded.  Second, the loudmouth behind me who is constantly carping about the poor quality of the defence has been silenced.  Ha! ha! That stopped you in your tracks didn't it eh?  We haven't let in a goal FOR MONTHS!!!!  However as others have identified, the goal threat remains muted and creativity is non-existent.  This is the longest run without defeat since...around this time last year.  I predict we shall remain unbeaten for at least another month.  Lets see if BetFred is willing to take up my gamble.
  • Options
    Underwhelmed.
  • Options

FFS where is everyone???

...and once again the team haven't turned up again - SORT IT OUT!

• Options
    Good win, but we're still fifth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Bournemouth sign Francis surely we are in as good as 4th position.
  • Options
    I can't believe they haven' put up our three points from Saturday on that table yet. SORT IT OUT SLATER!!!
  • Options
    Hearing that the win on Saturday is being scrutinised by the FA and that we may have points deducted for breaching the permitted 3 subs allowed during a game. Was hoping no-one would notice.
  • Options
    It's all very well us whinging about the situation but i feel action is needed. I for one am going to boycott the Valley this saturday and i urge you all to follow suit. Maybe only then will the board realise how serious this matter is..............Are you with me?
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Yeah, I'm with you.

Especially after I've just heard that all the directors/management team & players are now in Spain on a giant piss up.

Talk about no respect for the supporters.

• Options
    What win? I was at The Valley on Saturday and I can assure you I did not see us win. Again! SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Really annoyed.

Another win, still 5th but no atmosphere at The Valley at all.

And, Dale Jennings has gone to Bayern Munich. WTF happened to our bid which was correctly reported by SSN?

Sort it ahrt!

• Options

I'm getting really fed up with this now. Does anyone know the record for the most 0-0's in a row 'cos we must be getting bloody close.

Sort it out Powelly, fer gawds sake!!!!!

Just had a butchers at the statistics and it seems that there are currently 92 league clubs with an outstanding amount of no score draws. The press blame the academies, apparently footballers are being taught too many defensive plays and no'one is learning how to score, this has been going on for years and over the last couple of months has started to affect 1st team football. In fact the papers are calling for any experienced strikers to please lend a hand as a matter of urgency and start a new training regime. The change in regime is expected to work quite quickly with enough strikers on board, the press expect the tables to show some movement by the end of next month, heres hoping!
  • Options
    I understand that John Terry and Cashley Cole have been asked to give tips on how to score.  Can't help feeling that something has been lost in translation.
  • Options
    If things go on like this I'm afraid we'll lose The Valley again. I think we need to start another political party to sort it out. 
    SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE. WHO'S WITH ME? 
    *raises fist in the air*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody Hell.........................
    still 5th ?
  • Options
    but above Millwank !!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I'm getting really fed up with this now. Does anyone know the record for the most 0-0's in a row 'cos we must be getting bloody close.

Sort it out Powelly, fer gawds sake!!!!!

Just had a butchers at the statistics and it seems that there are currently 92 league clubs with an outstanding amount of no score draws. The press blame the academies, apparently footballers are being taught too many defensive plays and no'one is learning how to score, this has been going on for years and over the last couple of months has started to affect 1st team football. In fact the papers are calling for any experienced strikers to please lend a hand as a matter of urgency and start a new training regime. The change in regime is expected to work quite quickly with enough strikers on board, the press expect the tables to show some movement by the end of next month, heres hoping!

Gawd did I really write that?
  • Options
    what ever happened to OFF_IT. did he quit after CP's demise. ? Its great looking at the table from the top down, 5th
    and unbeaten after 4. Long may it last.
  • Options
    Spent ages looking for Yeovil in the football league, only to realise how old this thread was.
  • Options
    Lucky I didn't go on here before 2011 12, the first few months of that season and the pre season were the best ever.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I was wondering if someone was going to mention that when I saw the table.