Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're still 5th ....

Comments

• Options

Cheers EastStand.

Tried getting info from mates but their response is "Piss off you weirdo".

Tossers.

• Options
    Its alright Macronate, us proper Charlton have to stick together. 
    See you at the game next Saturday.
  • Options
    see you at colchester away yeah???
  • Options
    Have we gone to an alternate universe like in Dr Who? 

Or has someone had too many sherbets?   :)
  • Options
    You'd understand if you'd been at the last 3 games boys. 
  • Options
    That team of fellas kicked it off massively. Took the piss all the way down Floyd Road and nobody did anything. I tried to front them on my jack but had to leg it in the end or would've got a right hiding.

WHERE WERE YOU ALL???
  • Options
    I have never seen such jovial humour in one thread thanks guys...
  • Options
    It was empty in The Lib yesterday:
    Think being 5th hasn't impressed the Clique, not 1 of them showed.
    "GloryBoys" !
  • Options
    The most apathetic performance of the season so far.  Players couldn't be bothered and it is clear that. Powell still hasn't got it sorted out.  I reckon that he has lost the dressing room as he was conspicuous by his absence.  Only consolation is that other results went our way.  Still 5th.
  • Options
    Poor division all round this year. If only we could get our act together we'd walk this league.

I mean we're 5th and not even playing well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    but we're not playing badly either (Sir) Henry.
  • Options
    I was in the Lib yesterday looking for anyone wearing a Charlton Life badge.

Perhaps nobody else has one?
  • Options
    Still 5th, but if we lose our next game we're going to be bottom on goal difference. Shows you just how tight this league is.
  • Options

If you look on other team's fan's forums, they are saying exactly the same thing so it's not just us.

Yeovil fans are furious.

• Options
    I was in the jimmy seed offit waiting for them, but either you did a top job or like both teams they just failed to turn up, did anyone see the ref how could he let both teams time waste like that, getting really really unhappy with this poor poor season
  • Options
    Don't start Me on the Officials NLA ! Where were they yesterday !
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I went down Sparrows Lane on Friday, as my nephew asked me to get some autographs from the players as they finished training.

Arrived at 10am and stayed until after 2pm.  Training? Never saw a soul; they might as well all have been on holiday!
  • Options
    I can't believe this thread has reached over 100 comments now. Christ, we're bored. This really is the worst time of the year when players are on holiday and really nothing happening. At least every other year we are distracted by an international tournament where we as a nation fail miserably............................... Roll on July
  • Options
    I can't believe this thread has reached over 100 comments now. Christ, we're bored. This really is the worst time of the year when players are on holiday and really nothing happening. At least every other year we are distracted by an international tournament where we as a nation fail miserably............................... Roll on July

if you think this thread is bad you wanna get yourself down the ground, we are a shambles no shape, pace, creativity, the only thing that is a bonus is the fact we aint conceded yet this season, and as for powell well he might as well not be there, the dug out is soulless not a movement on that bench yesterday to change it round

and you have the audacity to moan at this thread i cant believe some people

mog the officials were so quiet that normally is a good thing but not even coming out of their dressing room is a disgrace

• Options

Just heard a rumour that after yesterday's inept performance, CP has given the players the day off today.

Just tried ringing the commercial centre to to find out if it was true and nothing...as if they are ignoring my calls.

Hayes still not off the mark and still yet to register a shot, pass, header or throw on.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    And that alonso ain't even touched the ball talk about signing because of the name

Ben Hayes has done more for the addicks than Paul
  • Options

And that alonso ain't even touched the ball talk about signing because of the name Ben Hayes has done more for the addicks than Paul

Everyone had done more for the Addicks than that guy.

Tango, why blame the fans?  They're only bored because of how boring the football has been and that we're only 5th behind the likes of Brentford and Bournemouth.

• Options

if you think this thread is bad you wanna get yourself down the ground,

I did and found about 15,000 people lurking around the car-park just kicking stones, waiting for it all to start all over again.
  • Options
    I couldn't go yesterday. I'm still waiting for my season ticket to be delivered. Danny Green is meant to deliver it but he's gotta get back off holiday first....
  • Options
    Tangoflash
    I did and found about 15,000 people lurking around the car-park just kicking stones, waiting for it all to start all over again

That is PRECISELY the point. 15,000 waiting to get in and the lazy sods couldn't even be bothered to open the gates. 
  • Options
    legal thats so funny :-D
  • Options
    SLATER OUT!

Not sure why, but he HAS to go - NOW!!!!
  • Options
    Trouble is, I look and look for the next fixture but I can't find it anywhere. It's only afterwards that I know we've played because we're holding our position (5th). Slater, you really need to sort it out. Shambles.
  • Options
    The club are urging supporters to help the club by purchasing their refreshments inside the ground as they have noticed a sharp decline in sales since May. Programme sales are also at an all-time low.
  • Options
    The club are urging supporters to help the club by purchasing their refreshments inside the ground as they have noticed a sharp decline in sales since May. Programme sales are also at an all-time low.
    No surprise as I couldn't find a programme seller anywhere.