Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Young Kevin Lisbie

Comments

• Options
    the board deal was done before powell took over
    so you're saying that Powell who was appointed the day after Ecclestone's arrival played no part in the signing?
    The deal was sorted by Jimminez and Powell says he was not involved, it also had nothing to do with the Shelvey tie up with Liverpool.
    Ok Kap, I stand corrected
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Signed for Leyton Orient today 4 month contract. lets see what he can do, I would have gambled on a 4 month contract dunno about any of you.

http://www.leytonorient.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10439~2445853,00.html

• Options

Signed for Leyton Orient today 4 month contract. lets see what he can do, I would have gambled on a 4 month contract dunno about any of you.

As has been said before, we've moved on (but then again Euell is back).  Best of luck to him though and a worthwhile gamble for the Os in their position
  • Options

He still only looks about 16.

Seriously, can you imagine the outrage on here and at the valley if we re-signed Euell and Lisbie????
    It's already been stated by some that the signing of Euell was an old mates act.
  • Options
    And I'll be surprised if they're not extending it in January. He's still a very good striker for this level and will get goals.
  • Options

Seriously, can you imagine the outrage on here and at the valley if we re-signed Euell and Lisbie????
    It's already been stated by some that the signing of Euell was an old mates act.
    agree
  • Options
    watch him score against us now
  • Options
    I'll bet money on it. :-(
  • Options

I know, some people love to find something to try and undermine things....... it gives them something to do in life.  ;o)

Euell is still a quality a player at this level. Though he still needed to convince his mate he was worth a contract.
  • Options
    i think he will score one or two but then fall away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exactly. If it was an old mates act, it would have been done and dusted before they even went to spain. He had to prove his worth to the gaffer, same as any other trialist.
  • Options
    We could get sam back on loan,as he never makes the leeds team.......
  • Options
    Claus Jensen's sitting at home doing nothing.....................................
  • Options
    mooney and lisbie, makes me even more up for the orient game now!
  • Options
    I'll bet money on it. :-(
    Spring to Mooney to Lisbie 1-0
    Mooney to Lisbie to Spring 2-0
    Lisbie to Spring to Mooney 3-0

An Orient fantasy and Charlton nightmare 

• Options
    Sounds like your very own fantasy nightmare, Kap.

;o)
  • Options
    edited October 2011

5 goals in 6 games.

Lisbie>Hayes

edit: 3 in 5 games, still better then 3 in 11 games

• Options
    And what about assists?
  • Options
    play Hayes as a winger if thats all you're interested in. 
  • Options
    Assists don't count for strikers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2011
    oh of course they do but we have midfielders to do that, we need two threats upfront not just one and a sub.
  • Options
    Best partnerships up front usually have a goalscorer alongside a more creative player. BWP and Kermorgant didn't link up well today, would say BWP is even more of a threat when playing alongside Hayes.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    What will we do if we ever lost BWP, i wonder......... o.O
  • Options
    Probably win 2-1 with Hayes scoring.  Like we did against Bury away.
  • Options
    Probably win 2-1 with Hayes scoring.  Like we did against Bury away.
    Owned as the kids say  : - )
  • Options
    WSS is definitely not down with the kids.
  • Options

Owned? Not at all mate.

BWP's goals might of kept us up but without his goals we won't go up, quite frankly apart from BWP all our strikers are two bob.

• Options
    Hopefully we'll grab Messi in the January transfer window.
  • Options
    thought we missed Hayes today, ball wasn't sticking as much, brings more to the team than just goals. Not slagging Kermy as it was his first game with BWP and partnerships take time but saying that Hayes and BWP compliment each other well.
  • Options

2 Goals for Lisbie yesterday. Orient were rock bottom before he joind a few weeks ago. He has transformed them.