Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

8,414 (4 Aug) season tickets sold

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
week commencing 10 July.

I wonder who will deliver mine

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10267~2382913,00.html

Comments

• Options
    That sounds quite a few to me. More than last season at this stage?
  • Options
    Mikel is delivering mine, but only after he spoke to Xabi who assured him it would be a good move and that my letter box used to be a big club and has a very proud herritage and histor, Mikel then looked up hengist road on you tube to do his research before flying out from tenerfife to deliver mine.
  • Options
    According to my inside sources around 1500 short of last years figure at start of season but taking into account new applications still 2000 from last year who have yet to renew.
  • Options
    The Club have already decided who is going to deliver mine but aren't going to release the information for a couple more days
  • Options
    Shaun Wright-Phillips was going to deliver mine, but it's now been passed on to his brother Bradley as, apparently, he's better than Shaun.
  • Options
    Paul Hayes is meant to be delivering mine, but he keeps going on holiday so I may not get it before the season starts.
  • Options
    Danny Green has already dropped mine off, he did after he had his medical
  • Options

Semedo was supposed to bring mine round. He promised to bring it for the rest of his career after I voted him best Postman in the area last year, didn't think I'd ever get a better Postman than him.

Turns out he was sh*t and Royal Mail have brought in 4 new Postman on the money he used to get that are all much better! Shows what I know.

• Options
    Racon was gonna bring mine but hes said he'd found a bigger letter box down the road.
  • Options
    But it turns out it is half the size.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My normal postman was going to bring mine, but as its Charlton, they have asked his brother to bring it!
  • Options

Rob Elliot was going to deliver mine but he dropped it.

• Options

bexleydan's delivering mine.

i'm expecting it through the letterbox without touching the sides, bounce off the doormat, slide along the hall, curl round the kitchen cupboard up onto the table within arms length whilst taking care not to disturb my breakfast.

• Options
    For every 1 that gets lost, Chris Powell will deliver 3 on the same day!
  • Options

bexleydan's delivering mine.

i'm expecting it through the letterbox without touching the sides, bounce off the doormat, slide along the hall, curl round the kitchen cupboard up onto the table within arms length whilst taking care not to disturb my breakfast.

no, never been a long ball man and that pass will leave too much to chance - i'll go for a more creative opening - i'll flick it up and straight through the upstairs bedroom window, landing in your dressing gown pocket, out of sight so as not to upset the missus unnecessarily. Now that's quality service!
  • Options
    Gary Doherty is delivering mine providing its second class postage. First class will be too fast for him to handle and hes worried that he may stumble and fall over if he has to move that quickly.
  • Options
    Semedo was supposed to deliver mine,, And im still waiting -,-
  • Options

Our mystery backers are delivering mine, but they have a 3 year plan in which to do it.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    The Club have already decided who is going to deliver mine but aren't going to release the information for a couple more days
    Nothing about yours on the OS, Henry.

Remember, it's not true until it's on the OS.
    You have taught me well, o Master.
  • Options
    Craig Thompson is delivering mine. He said if i go onto a webcam with him i could "see the package" i would be delivered
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carl Jenkinson was going to deliver mine, but he has decided to do 5 years behind the scenes in another sorting office instead.
  • Options
    Semedo was supposed to deliver mine,, And im still waiting -,-
    Story goes that he's been asked to cover for everyone back at the depot but truth is he didn't manage to deliver once in 4 years despite plenty of effort.
  • Options
    Bradley Pritchard was meant to deliver mine, but he turned up and I didn't have a clue who he was
  • Options
    Already got mine.
  • Options
    Mrs MOG will deliver mine....if she's not on strike.
  • Options
    As the club is showing real intent in its transfer dealings it would be a shame if people didn't respond and we push that number up to last season's levels.It's been a bad enough few years, people ought to treat themselves to what promises to be an altogether more enjoyable season.
  • Options

Our midfield/forward line will be delivering mine.

Starting from one end of the road, Jackson will give it to Hollands who will look up and deliver a short forward pass into Stephens who will turn on a sixpence, just avoiding the cat at No 16 before threading it through to Green who will choose exactly the right moment to cross it, (without using any pace he may possess) on to the head of Hayes who will knock it down to BWP to volley it into my letterbox.

I will look at my wife & son absolutley stunned by the quality of the service we are now receiving and hail the player's boss as a visionary/genius.

• Options

Our midfield/forward line will be delivering mine.

Starting from one end of the road, Jackson will give it to Hollands who will look up and deliver a short forward pass into Stephens who will turn on a sixpence, just avoiding the cat at No 16 before threading it through to Green who will choose exactly the right moment to cross it, (without using any pace he may possess) on to the head of Hayes who will knock it down to BWP to volley it into my letterbox.

I will look at my wife & son absolutley stunned by the quality of the service we are now receiving and hail the player's boss as a visionary/genius.

Presumably BWP's volley will go in off the post. Then, we will stamp our authority on the game. Sorted.
  • Options
    Any news on sales over the last day or two.  Has the recent spending spree had any effect or is it too early to say?
  • Options
    Airman Brown will know but the ST income is still important to the Club, maybe even more so considering we're spending money on players.