Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

8,414 (4 Aug) season tickets sold

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    I'm pretty sure it was Wigan who do a Dad's & Lad's Ticket for £180

So you could take your son/daughter along and you can both watch 19 premier league games for less than a tenner a game

That's a great deal!
  • Options

+ 2 from me

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Anyone buying a season ticket before 5pm on Friday, August 19th, can get a discount equal to the value of their Bournemouth match ticket. This will be the last opportunity to buy at this value - we will not be offering further price reductions based on matches played for at least a couple of months.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Anyone buying a season ticket before 5pm on Friday, August 19th, can get a discount equal to the value of their Bournemouth match ticket. This will be the last opportunity to buy at this value - we will not be offering further price reductions based on matches played for at least a couple of months.
    That is a shame, personally i would have kept it till at  least after the Scunthorpe game so that disaffected previous season ticket holders could see that yesterday was not just a flash in the pan.
  • Options
    Understood, but people who committed up front before seeing the football deserve to get best value. We haven't said we won't be making a further season ticket offer in due course - just that it won't be immediate and that this is the point of best value. You can still buy after Scunthorpe and it will still be good value, just not as good as it is now.