Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

8,414 (4 Aug) season tickets sold

Comments

• Options
    no, can't remember what it was exactly but 8xxx
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    8137 wasn't it?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Always thought it was 8,337
    Edit - oops, bad memory again
  • Options
    think 8,337 now you mention it
  • Options
    8240 today
  • Options
    8240 today

wow, that's alot to sell in one day...;o)

• Options
    When the new centre back and striker sign, I'm sure we'll be well on the way to over 10K!
  • Options
    Good start a couple more signings and I agree with mart 10k could be on
  • Options
    When the new centre back and striker sign, I'm sure we'll be well on the way to over 10K!
    They big names then Mart?  Spill the beans ; - )
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Can't see it myself.  No one we are likely to sign at this level would have the impact of getting another 1500 to sign up straight away.

A few stonking wins might help and top place at Christmas.

As it is I don't think AB is counting corporate and other ST just the straight purchased tickets.  He'll correct me but I think we counted both back in the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just speculating Henry ;0)

I know it might not be possible but I'd love us to do another cheap game early in the season to try and draw old and new fans in early doors.

Great effort by the club so far in getting as many in as possible. Hopefully the Valley will be rocking as in days of old!
  • Options
    but I'd love us to do another cheap game early in the season to try and draw old and new fans in early doors.
    Pretty sure the Club will learn lessons from last time and try it again

Just speculating Henry ;0)
    Don't believe you  : - )
  • Options
    Serious Question:

Has everyone who paid before the "Deadline" recieved their Season-Tickets ?
  • Options
    Serious Question:

My two arrived a couple of weeks back now.
  • Options
    Serious Question:

No, my nephew's never turned up but his dad and brothers (same address, same cheque) did.
  • Options
    Am asking because I got Mine 3 weeks ago, but Sandra hasn't recieved Hers yet.
  • Options
    Email ravi.patel@cafc.co.uk on thursday and they will have a replacement ready for you to pick up on Saturday.

• Options
    Thank You (Sir) Henry.
  • Options
    She should have delivered it herself :-)
  • Options
    She should have delivered it herself :-)

Told Her this.....She swore !!
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is good intrest though i will be getting a minimum of 5 tickets for Saturday but maybe as many as 10 tickets for our lot. Last year it was between2/3 and tickets.
  • Options
    had talksport on last night and they had the hartlepool chairman or somthing high up on, and they were talking about there season ticket campaign, the guy said it was during our game with them he thought how the heck is there only 2000 people here to watch the pools play a former premiere laeague team, they went away and came up with this idea, they promised all adult season tickets would be £100 if and only if they sold 4000, if they only had reached half this then the ticket would be £150 but still really cheap, they have now sold over 4000 season tickets at 100 for adults and 50 notes for under 18's. To me that is a pretty good way to do things, i could deffo see us do maybe somthing simular only bigger, if we could get say 10k season tickets sold by august the first then they would be £100 or even £200. I think there defo on to somthing here, although he said they will lose out on some walk up and pay money the revenue raised from extra programmes food and drink and merchindise will more than cover this, plus he said the players and staff cant wait to play in front of full house at home. I think its good otheres may not but could we do this airman? am i right in guessing that if we go up this year the prices will rise again? although there should be some kind of reward for those who had season tickets in league one.
  • Options
    fair play to Pools. Nice club, nice little ground and have been relatively successful in recent years. Wonder how much they will charge away fans ?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Wonder how much they will charge away fans ?
    Apparently £25... up £5 on last season and I think the first season we started down here it was £18

Looks like they are making up for the £100 s/t elsewhere!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Apparently £25... up £5 on last season and I think the first season we started down here it was £18

Ouch , seriously £25 for Hartlepool Away?
  • Options
    I haven't had a season ticket for 10 years and  as much as I'd like to, I haven't invested in one this season for 2 reasons. Firstly, as a single dad of an autistic kid that has no time for football (try as I might), Sitters and not being able to attend midweek matches could make it uneconomical as i'd probably lose any savings made.

Secondly, I much prefer a side on view East/west stand and fed up with having to keep standing up everytime we cross the halfway line with the ball. the problem being that for the privilege of this, i'd have to pay an extra £110, which puts it just out of my reach.

My aim is to make a minimum of 15 games this season.

Due to living in the north-east for 7 of the 10 yrs, I've not really been to the Valley nearly as much as I would have liked. But fuelled by optimism and a ticket in my grubby paw, I'll be there on saturday and most other weekend games.

So, if any of you lot see a lonely looking middle-age bloke sitting on his own in west lower C block, come and say hi.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    @AdamtheAddick:
    Have you stopped for breath yet ?

;-)

(And Mrs MOG still hasn't got Her S/T).
  • Options
    Thats my block tango so i will be on the lookout!
  • Options

Ouch , seriously £25 for Hartlepool Away?

i think it's what we charge away fans.

thinking about it, it's probably part of how they promoted the £100 s/t offer. there's some sort of rule that you cant charge away fans more for a similar ticket to a home fan.

so they are essentially saying if you are a hartlepool fan who will go to at least 4 home games, then you are just as well off getting the season ticket.

something definatley worked as they have shifted 5,700 of them as opposed to just over 2,000 last year (i think).

• Options
    had talksport on last night and they had the hartlepool chairman or somthing high up on, and they were talking about there season ticket campaign, the guy said it was during our game with them he thought how the heck is there only 2000 people here to watch the pools play a former premiere laeague team, they went away and came up with this idea, they promised all adult season tickets would be £100 if and only if they sold 4000, if they only had reached half this then the ticket would be £150 but still really cheap, they have now sold over 4000 season tickets at 100 for adults and 50 notes for under 18's. To me that is a pretty good way to do things, i could deffo see us do maybe somthing simular only bigger, if we could get say 10k season tickets sold by august the first then they would be £100 or even £200. I think there defo on to somthing here, although he said they will lose out on some walk up and pay money the revenue raised from extra programmes food and drink and merchindise will more than cover this, plus he said the players and staff cant wait to play in front of full house at home. I think its good otheres may not but could we do this airman? am i right in guessing that if we go up this year the prices will rise again? although there should be some kind of reward for those who had season tickets in league one.
    Id be in for that and I only make 2-3 games a season, it would definitely make travelling up more often  a lot cheaper and doable.