Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Wrong player?? lol
  • Options
    Don't know much about this lad, but it seems we've pulled something out of the bag here.
  • Options
    I will be shocked if we get him would be a brilliant signing
  • Options

Wow, some of his goals have been absolute class- from memory ones against Saints and Plymouth are worth seeing on Youtube.

Going to be a fine player, unless we Charltonise him.

• Options
    would be gobsmacked, maybe they mean Dale Stephens ????
  • Options
    Would sky sports let that be put on their site without checking it over and over? i doubt it, fucking shock this is..
  • Options
    If true that's absolutely amazing 
  • Options
    That can't be right. Surely not. Surely.
  • Options
    Surely they mean Stephens but how could they get the article so categorically wrong. Stunned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely there's some mistake?!
  • Options

Someone at Sky is going to get their knuckles rapped.

Serious cock up methinks

• Options
    Surely they mean Stephens but how could they get the article so categorically wrong. Stunned.
    as you say would be a massive error but ...........
  • Options
    Yes please, though i reckon it's an error by Sky.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    If this is correct then it's clear there is some very serious financial backing. He fits the bill - young player with potentially a very large sell on value
  • Options
    All we need is a rumour on Dale Winton now.
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Doubt this is a mistake as Jennings has been linked to Bayern Munich- Stephens hasn't, if it were Stephens there would be more reference to the Champ clubs that have been linked with him.

Admittedly could be proved wrong but think we may have a massive coup.

• Options
    To be fair thisis a win win situation. even if the article is a huge balls up we have almost got stephens!
  • Options

Wow, some of his goals have been absolute class- from memory ones against Saints and Plymouth are worth seeing on Youtube.

Going to be a fine player, unless we Charltonise him.

His goal vs us wasn't that good. Kelvin should have done much better. 

Surprised when I saw this on Sky Sports just now, would be a good signing for you lot giving the hype around the lad in the last 10 or so months. 
  • Options
    Surely they mean Whinton?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sounds all wrong. Jennings is a serious prospect and according to the Tranmere manager Parry on talkSPORT lat week, the move toBayern was a done deal. I LOVE CAFC but ... he aint coming here ..  hope that (as is oft the case) I am totally wrong
  • Options
    Epic fail by SkySports on this one, me thinks. Gotta be Dale Stephens
  • Options

Only 5 7 same height as Stephens so it looks as if CP is going to keep the ball on the deck this season.Looking good.

• Options
    how could they get the whole article wrong though?
  • Options

Like someone said - its win win. Stephens is a great signing as well! Whatever the case, there is clearly (by league 1 standards) good money behind us.

• Options
    how could they get the whole article wrong though?
    true, would be an almighty balls-up.
  • Options
    Maybe a double dale bonus
  • Options
    Could they really balls a story up that much?
  • Options
    surely the person writing the article would get about 3 words in and think 'hold on a minute..........'
  • Options
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_7002317,00.html Don't know why they'd run one on Stephens as well then, even if it is 5 days old.