Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale Jennings

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2011

If, If this is true, then it is a big statement by the club.

Front four of BWP, Hayes, Benno and Jennings- looking good so far.

• Options
    BWP, Hayes and Jennings? Abit to positive for my liking.
  • Options
    I agree with you all it does seems like a screw up by sky but maybe just maybe  
  • Options
    surely the person writing the article would get about 3 words in and think 'hold on a minute..........'
    You would think so! especially when they already had a stephens story on the pile to rejig
  • Options
    Got excited when I read this...then watched the Youtube clip above and realised he is too good for us...Sky Sports error me thinks!!
  • Options
    I know a lot of the commercial team at Sky. Am on the phone now trying to find out what is going on. Being put through to their online editorial team.
  • Options

Before the start of last season there was a post on here or the old club website asking 'which 1st division player would you like to sign for Charlton?'

My answer was Dale Jennings and i am amazed that no premier club has taken a punt on him to date. From the little i have seen on TV he is the real deal, Maradonnish is not too hyperbolic, ball control, power in a small frame, shooting and scoring ability, and just 18.

I am sure that skysports have got their dales crossed

• Options
    edited June 2011
    I'd be suprised , he was on the list I gave to Powell, "too expensive" was his reply.
  • Options
    im scared!!!!!!
  • Options
    I dont really know what to make of this, its quite funny actually!If we have signed this kid i will be over the moon!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im scared!!!!!!
    whatsup?
  • Options
    If this is true just think about all of those people that will have to eat humble pie.

However, I'll believe it when it's on the OS.
  • Options
    so um who are rochdale signing?
  • Options
    As previously stated they can't make this massive balls up and still have not realised
  • Options
    Feck me. Them goals are unreal and at 18 years of age
  • Options
    Our new Left Winger?
  • Options
    im scared!!!!!!
    whatsup?
    spider in my room.

excited about this news tho.
  • Options
    Well they ve had over 30 minutes to correct it if its a balls up.Keep the faith.
  • Options

its now off the sky sports website

• Options
    Bayern Munich have bid £1.5 mil for him. Must be a mistake by Sky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WHAT, HE'S NOT A CENTRE BACK???
    ;)
  • Options
    Yeh, we cannot be spending 1.5m on anyone
  • Options
    Can't believe it. Won't believe it. Til I see Jennings holding the shirt and having an interview for CAFC player.

Still, if it's true, it'll be amazing.

Suprised, no-one has complained about the lack of defence yet.....
  • Options
    im scared!!!!!!
    whatsup?
    spider in my room.

excited about this news tho.
    remember .. the spider is more scared of you than you are of it
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Hmm not on Skysports now - oh well

• Options

When you look at it on their transfer ticker the symbol next to it suggests it is gossip, hasn't even got the scales symbol which suggests it might happen.

Just can't see it. This kid is serious hot property and will be moving for 7 figures +.

They've cocked up. They won't even bother changing the story, they'll just put up the Stephens story as and when we sign him.

• Options
    The link no longer works. They must have cancelled it.
  • Options
    Oi, DamoNorthStand .......why did you have to ring your mates at Sky? Doh!

;o)
  • Options

its now off the sky sports website

Fun while it lasted!
  • Options