Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye V Klitschko

Comments

• Options

In, out..head movement..speed.

Haye is a big hitter for his weight and if he catches Igor, he won't know what to do.

Haye by the 6th. 

• Options

Haye is a big hitter for his weight and if he catches Igor, he won't know what to do.

Haye by the 6th. 

What if Haye gets hit?

That's what worries me. I can see him getting caught by one and being knocked out.

• Options
    Klitschko Wins by TKO in the 8th round, you heard it here first.
  • Options
    I think Sky could have done a bit more to promote it though...
  • Options
    I think Haye will too quick with his movement, a lot more mobile than the big fella.
    If Klitschko catches Haye , its sure  to be a winning shot but hes got catch Haye. I dont think he can
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Haye by the 6th. 

What if Haye gets hit?

That's what worries me. I can see him getting caught by one and being knocked out.

Agreed.

This is what makes it such a good match.

Just think despite the weight, height & reach difference, Haye's speed might be the clincher. Don't think Haye will be overawed by Klitschko's size either after facing Valuev.

• Options
    edited July 2011

Haye by the 6th. 

What if Haye gets hit?

Agreed.

This is what makes it such a good match.

Just think despite the weight, height & reach difference, Haye's speed might be the clincher. Don't think Haye will be overawed by Klitscko's size either after facing Valuev.

Good point re Valuev but fighting one of the "brothers" is stepping up at least one league IMHO and Haye did get knocked out relatively easily a while back. It could even have been his first fight as a pro.
  • Options
    Wow I'm on the fence I think I have got carried away from his fitzroy lodge mates saying his gonna muller him on facebook I think haye has to get him early he has no chance of outboxing him as klitchsko is a better boxer and after the seventh haye will tire with being pushed back on the ropes round after round got to get him early or its curtains in the latter rounds
  • Options
    In the later rounds Haye'll be worried bout it going to judges decision so he'll be going for the KO
  • Options
    Regarding valuev he lost that imo and every pundit there so he has to step up performance wise think his ruiz perfomance was a better show all round brutal but measured
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow I'm on the fence I think I have got carried away from his fitzroy lodge mates saying his gonna muller him on facebook I think haye has to get him early he has no chance of outboxing him as klitchsko is a better boxer and after the seventh haye will tire with being pushed back on the ropes round after round got to get him early or its curtains in the latter rounds
    Degale is a far better boxer than Groves, though. But with Booth in his corner, Groves was given a plan, stuck to it and came out on top.

I can't see Klitchkov having the aggression to bring Haye out of his gameplan, either. Can't wait to see what Booth has come out with. Booth has to be one of the best in the business.
  • Options

Decided im gonna support Haye.  He's English, I like the bloke andhe lives round the corner from me in Beckenham so couldnt live with the Catholic guilt if I dont!

• Options
    100% behind David haye make no mistake about that, I think he is a fabulous boxer, supreme athlete and I don't think there is a better finisher currently in the boxing world.

Just got a real feeling that wlad is gonna take him out of his stride with a big right early on and this will cause a bit of panic in haye,

Come on David put one on him hard,fast and early
  • Options
    Patriotism means that I want Haye to win, but I have just put a little bet on Vlad as what I know about boxing (admittedly, only slightly more than absolutely bugger all) tells me that he is likely to come out on top...
  • Options
    Think its an interesting fight and a tough one to call. With audley, the giant, and a washed up ruiz, haye hasn't been in a decent match up for years. I actaually think behind the trash talk, he proper fears klitchko and if the ukranian can get through the first 3 rounds unharmed I expect him to slowly wear down haye and win in 8 - 10, possibly with Hayes corner pulling him out

• Options
    I have gone for Haye 6-8 for the win. Now on my way to the pub to claim my seat

• Options
    Think its an interesting fight and a tough one to call. With audley, the giant, and a washed up ruiz, haye hasn't been in a decent match up for years. I actaually think behind the trash talk, he proper fears klitchko and if the ukranian can get through the first 3 rounds unharmed I expect him to slowly wear down haye and win in 8 - 10, possibly with Hayes corner pulling him out

Cant see Booth pulling him out.

• Options
    Haye's only chance is to catch Kitschko early. He's chinny, so there's a chance he could do it, but I think - irrespective of the old bollocks that he's been coming out with for weeks - Haye won't have any 'tricks' to get inside Kitschko or fend off his jab and will lose on points. Lets face it, he could punch fuck out of him for 12 rounds and still not get the decision, so he has zero chance on points.
  • Options
    Bloody hell what a punch from Ofalabi!

Hope he has landed a few of those on Wlad whilst sparring!
  • Options
    Ofalabi has totally lost his london accent 

Sexton who's boxing now was the guy that sparked that cocky twat Ahmed

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    There seems to be something going on in the crowd. Bit of trouble?
  • Options
    any links to the fight that are working at the mo? tried the one further up page but nothing will load
  • Options
    Yeah

Sky channel 752
  • Options
    this one works better, for me atleast

http://realtvsport.com/channel-4.php
  • Options
    buckshee why would i want to pay sky even more if i can get it for free?
  • Options
    and thanks for the links guys
  • Options
    If I actually had Sky it'd be well worth the £14 to watch it properly, the picture you'll get on the internet won't come close.