Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye V Klitschko

Comments

• Options
    Good career but I think got carried away with his own hype towards the end... when you look at the Klitschko brothers you realise Haye was not and is not a genuine heavyweight
  • Options
    Lost by 6-7 rounds.

Didnt cope with the jab at all.

Gonna be full of excuses.

Not sure where he goes from here.
    Has to be retirement. Gave iy his best shot I'm sure but he came up well short tonight. He should pocket the cash and walk away while he staill has his health.

Or swallows his pride and goes back to cruiser.

The physical mis-match made him look so poor tonight.
  • Options
    what a load of bollox haye is a proper bottle job
  • Options
    apologies if my german stream died, but haye was a let down. he knew he got shown up tonight.
  • Options
    Shit fight shit performance . Valiant display my arse didn't throw enough didn't try enough
  • Options
    Haye "I broke my toe"

oh dear
  • Options
    excuses already - bad toe !!!
  • Options
    Shit fight shit performance . Valiant display my arse didn't throw enough didn't try enough
    Agreed, what fight did they see? Enjoy your retirement Haye.
  • Options
    Haye and Booth will have the excuses lined up already.
    Broken toe it is then.
  • Options
    Haye "I broke my toe"

oh dear
    "I didn't go down"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wouldn't it have made more sense to mention this toe problem when it happened rather than use it as a weak excuse after
  • Options

Out of his class, Klitschko is a level up the food chain from Haye.

Just look at who Haye has fought so far, he has never fought anyone at the upper levels of the sport and tonight it showed, he could not find a consistent way past Klithschko's defence unless he took big risks.

As others have also pointed out, Haye is not a genuine heavyweight in todays terms, you can't really give away two stone to your opponent at the top-level unless you are a freak like the early Tyson or Holyfield at his best.

• Options
    To be fair the toe looks broken.

Seems quite gracious at the moment.

Agree with Barry Mc. Got done tactically.
  • Options
    Glad I didn't watch it. 
  • Options
    the stream worked great, cheers for that... glad i didnt pay for that one, just a lot of dancing about with no end result for haye. couldnt get near him. wonder what he'll do now?
  • Options
    Just very disappointed. Neither of them threw anything more than a combination through the whole fight. Not a bad eat.to make ten million quid.
  • Options
    Was a good fight Bing, but for klitchko not haye take nothing away from wlad hr did exactly what I thought he would do
  • Options
    I don't give a shit if his toe is broken, he was meant to break Klitschko's jaw, and he barely landed a punch a minute.

Haye lost my respect with the farce that was the Harrison fight, and this performance just backs up my thoughts that he is all bark and no bite.

What was up with all the falling over as well? I think he lost too much weight trying to gain speed, and lost the strength in his legs because of it
  • Options
    Just very disappointed. Neither of them threw anything more than a combination through the whole fight. Not a bad eat.to make ten million quid.
    Why heavyweight boxing is dead I'm afraid.

Look at Khan v Maidana, any of the recent Froch fights etc

Like a different sport
  • Options
    typical millwall aye!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nice comments by Wlad after, decent bloke
  • Options
    The toe excuse is a load of rubbish. People have fought and won with much worse injuries, as Lewis said, the adrenalin takes over.
  • Options
    McOxo has just shamed himself of Twitter. Described Klitschko as a German Prick. Dear oh dear.
  • Options
    so he breaks his toe can't win
    breaks his hand ( in the middle of a fight) against a giant
    and wins,
    hmmm
  • Options

It was his glass toe what done it.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    McOxo has just shamed himself of Twitter. Described Klitschko as a German Prick. Dear oh dear.
  • Options
    That's rdidculous. He's Ukrainian.
  • Options
    Embarrassing all talk and no action, you could clearly see he was a man running scared and that showed in all the crap he came out with in the build cos he new he did not have the ability one thing to do Quit.
  • Options
    ridiculous*
  • Options
    Link?