Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye V Klitschko

Comments

• Options
    Haye fought like mcoxo plays football
  • Options
    this.
  • Options
    McOxo has just shamed himself of Twitter. Described Klitschko as a German Prick. Dear oh dear.

Blimey do you stalk these guys 24/7 ? Not wanting a row & your perfectly entitled. Just curious.
  • Options
    McOxo has just shamed himself of Twitter. Described Klitschko as a German Prick. Dear oh dear.
    Link?
    http://twitter.com/#!/almc16
  • Options

Would love to see this on his twitter page along with he is Ukrainan and please put in a transfer request!!!
  • Options
    David Haye's dog ate his boxing gloves..... And other such excuses.

Had a fiver on Klitschko on points, so I'm happy!
  • Options
    Wladimir's a class act. Well done to him.

Haye behaved like a total chav throughout the build-up and then blamed his toe.
  • Options
    Mcoxo really is a dick, and talking in that ridiculous text/street language or whatever it is makes him look even more backwards
  • Options
    McOCK should retire!!!

Haye was out done tactically
  • Options
    Mcoxo really is a dick, and talking in that ridiculous text/street language or whatever it is makes him look even more backwards

I have to agree. If I was an illiterate moron I wouldn't be broadcasting it worldwide. Surprised he has time with all the choirs he has to do.

(Presume he meant chores unless he's a peado as well  :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    glad the northbrook were showing it and i didn't pay for it. shite fight.
  • Options
    I think it is perfectly feasible that his toe could have hampered him.Wasn't a great fight but I've seen a lot worse.
  • Options
    Funny that he beat Valuev with a broken hand....
  • Options

I'd be annoyed if I put money on Haye and only found out after he had an injury.

Would toe-tally piss me off

• Options
    Funny that he beat Valuev with a broken hand....

Did he not break his hand in the 3rd vs Valuev and then switched style? Also klitschko is twice the fighter valuev was. you're never likely to win vs either Klitschko when you can't generate the power with no way to push off and propel yourself!
  • Options
    Jack Dempsey knocked Jess Willard down 7 times in the first round of
    their fight. Willard's corner refused to let
    him continue after 4 rounds after which he had a broken jaw, ribs,
    facial bones and several teeth on the canvas Willard wanted to keep going. Kurt Angle won the Olympic Heavyweight wrestling gold medal in '96 with a broken neck.

A toe broken 3 weeks ago is fuck all in a career defining fight.
  • Options
    Poor old big bad hard heavyweight fighter got a broken toe may aswell of said he broke a nail
  • Options
    I backed David and got it wrong, so wrong. What disappoints me was not his loss but his lack of class in the ring. He made his point early with the pushing but he constantly fell to the floor, always looked to the referee almost begging for favours. Very disappointed in his attitude more than his performance. Hats off to Wladimir.
  • Options
    I know nothing about boxing only watched tonight over a stream for the last 6 rounds. He got out fought easily, but he didn't get KO'd so he'll probably push for a rematch in London
  • Options
    I know nothing about boxing only watched tonight over a stream for the last 6 rounds. He got out fought easily, but he didn't get KO'd so he'll probably push for a rematch in London

Possible but did he really do enough to warrant a re-match? How much interest would there be now we know that he is out of his depth at that level?

Whatever Sky took on PPV you could basically cut by around 75% for a re-match, surely?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    worst fight ever seen better up the broadway
  • Options
    Pity sake enough with the toe admit defeat with grace the fact is this was one of vladimirs easiest fights
  • Options
    Pity sake enough with the toe admit defeat with grace the fact is this was one of vladimirs easiest fights

Spot on mate, whats your opinion on Wlad Typical Manny Steward fighter last night did exactly what he had too, Haye was poor the tactics were shocking, he can say what he wants about the plan, but the only way he was going to beat Wlad was to take the jab come through it and get inside, either their seriously underestimated the power in the Jab(i doubt that thought) or Haye just doidnt have the heart to take it and go through pain to get inside,

Haye will not be a happy man this morning if he watches that back, career over talk the talk then you need to walk the walk

• Options
    sky are showing the fight free this morning , takes the living p*** that . That's the last time I pay , would rather not bother
  • Options
    sky are showing the fight free this morning , takes the living p*** that . That's the last time I pay , would rather not bother
    Seriously? Surely the repeats are still on Box Office for about a week after?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Think vladmir is very good at what he does. Nla found a way to box with little risk of being drawn into toe to toes saying that someone will take care of him before he retires . I'm glad that adam booths a tactical genuis malarkey has been put to bed being yesterdays result along with the valeuv fight when he lost to most, oh and if booth had 40 am fights then I don't remember them
  • Options
    Seriously? Surely the repeats are still on Box Office for about a week after?
    yep , showing it about three times for free , bang out of order
  • Options

said haye wasnt good enough all chat ,certain boxers can give it the big un and david haye  isnt one of em , he should av concentrated more on his boxing instead of believing his own hype.

made a total mug of himself.

• Options

Agreed mate i have only see him get it spot on with Groves and even then the fight couldve gone either way, I think Wlad will retain mate unless he gets in with a Tyson Fury but that fight is so far away that Wlad will be old,

If i was Fury i would be banging on that door not saying he is a great fighter but i think height, style and brute force of fury would give him about a 25% chance of taking Klitchko out,

I would love for Fury to take Haye out first just to show that Haye was not the real deal, very disapointed with Haye, this toe crap is laughable, if he knew that he was struggling then he shouldve gone out on the gum shield and gone for it in the first 3 rds , after that then if it hadnt happend fight how he did but to not land more than 1 punch with any sort of mallice is disgracful,

• Options

said haye wasnt good enough all chat ,certain boxers can give it the big un and david haye  isnt one of em , he should av concentrated more on his boxing instead of believing his own hype.

made a total mug of himself.

Spot on the Last comment Boogica, he made himself look like such a bellend in the build up, and i think he seriously underestimated Wlad, he seemed like a bit of a wally in the build up, funny accent and all that, but actually on fight night he looked a lot meaner!! Me and the Mrs thought Haye looked a bit scarred as he walked into the ring, and when Wlad walked out (that was some entrance) he looked like he kacked his kecks!! 

Dunno where he goes from here, he has made himself look a right berk!