Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye V Klitschko

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    sky are showing the fight free this morning , takes the living p*** that . That's the last time I pay , would rather not bother
    Seriously? Surely the repeats are still on Box Office for about a week after?
    yep , showing it about three times for free , bang out of order
    Apparently sky is doing it out of a gesture of goodwill to a lot of people who paid and could not see it due to a technical glitch...erm ehat about the people who paid and saw it?! ;-)
  • Options
    what  channel are they showing it on?
  • Options
    McOxo has just shamed himself of Twitter. Described Klitschko as a German Prick. Dear oh dear.

Blimey do you stalk these guys 24/7 ? Not wanting a row & your perfectly entitled. Just curious.

I take it you dont use Twitter then? Simply refreshed my feed and up it popped. I dont even follow McOxo. Someone I do had forwarded the message on.
  • Options
    I saw the fight last night so only curious. When is it on then & what channel, as I can't see anything ?
  • Options
    McOxo has just shamed himself of Twitter. Described Klitschko as a German Prick. Dear oh dear.

Blimey do you stalk these guys 24/7 ? Not wanting a row & your perfectly entitled. Just curious.

I take it you dont use Twitter then? Simply refreshed my feed and up it popped. I dont even follow McOxo. Someone I do had forwarded the message on.
    Oh I see. No I don't use twitter. I had this vision of people spending all their time following other twitterers waiting for their comments night & day. Thanks for the explanantion. Having said that I then had a look at his comments & he does "sound" like a right prick.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    739. at 1pm.
  • Options
    I'm surprised and thought that Haye would put on a better show. Perhaps Klitschko is better than we all suspected, he is certainly big, awkward and knows his limitations.
  • Options

Agreed mate i have only see him get it spot on with Groves and even then the fight couldve gone either way, I think Wlad will retain mate unless he gets in with a Tyson Fury but that fight is so far away that Wlad will be old,

If i was Fury i would be banging on that door not saying he is a great fighter but i think height, style and brute force of fury would give him about a 25% chance of taking Klitchko out,

I would love for Fury to take Haye out first just to show that Haye was not the real deal, very disapointed with Haye, this toe crap is laughable, if he knew that he was struggling then he shouldve gone out on the gum shield and gone for it in the first 3 rds , after that then if it hadnt happend fight how he did but to not land more than 1 punch with any sort of mallice is disgracful,

Fury!!!

ha ha ha , almost died laughing there , that bloke's a bum. 

In time David Price is the obvious one to takw the Klits on 

• Options
    Bet he would beat him
  • Options
    I would certainly not shy away from taking klits on ;0?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Great fight! Went the distance, kept people in the pub = marvelous!

Anyone thinking of sueing Sky for breach of contract re: putting it on free straightaway?  

• Options
    I have phoned sky to register my unhappynesss at having to pay the ppv fee and now they are showing it for free to everyone and quite openly announcing that this is due to some people not being able to get through on the phone lines last night,

After initially being told that this is sky being generous to all its customers,

I asked for my contract to finish in 31 days as I feel that I have had my money stolen.

Have been told the cancellation team will contact me within 7 days to discuss the issues prior to disconecting,

Robbing bstds
  • Options
    NLA do you have the full works? My family have Sky+HD with broadband and phones, and multiroom for another 2 rooms, and they screwed up a couple of PPV movies for us, we threatened to pull the plug and persuade all our family and mates to move away from Sky too, they conceded after a couple of weeks that they were in the wrong and ended up giving us the broadband and calls package free for the next 6 months, stand your ground and you should get something out of it, no company wants to go through the breach of contract/suing process!
  • Options
    Yes mate the full shabang, I will Def not put up with it, I canxd last year after an issue phoned them up after 2 days said I wish to come back and that I had made a mistake ( all bollox) and ended up with a similar deal, gonna see it out and see what happens
  • Options
    Tyson Fury? Is that meant to be serious? I know the heavyweight division's a joke, but come on - he's an absolute no-hoper! You're talking about a fighter of the same calibre as Scott Welch!
  • Options
    Buckshee is right in identifying price as the only one with a chance in perhaps a year odd to beat the brothers , a tall rangy boxer quite like them they would be unable to just jab and hold but the problem lies in that price is no stranger to being koed as a am he was always getting done and I would worry stepping up he would get the same,but improved he has and if finds his range and boxes like he can you never no
  • Options
    Are there people thinking fury will beat chisora? I think his in a world of trouble in that fight if it happens.
  • Options
    big Del should defo win that one nolly . If Fury was twice as good as he thinks he is then he'd still only be half as good as he actually is
  • Options
    I would've thought a cortizone injection would've helped his gimpy toe.

I know footballers have those to get through games for various injuries, & in other sports, but is that not allowed in boxing?

Sounds to me like he realised he was way out of his depth & choked, or just desperate to find any excuse, other than being not as good as he thinks he is/was.
  • Options
    My comments were based on his sheer size and aggression, I think he would have a slight chance to beat him I didn't say would, I said 25% chance,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After listening to him whinge on Sky Sports News this afternoon Ive lost any respect for him.A complete fanny.
  • Options

• Options
    ????
  • Options

brilliant^^