Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What to invest in??

12346»

Comments

• you've been done.
    Got mine for £750
  • Met a guy at lunchtime - just £1000 for 3 magic beans.

Apparently if I plant them tonight they'll bring me untold wealth.
    Oh goody. Let's hope they grow.
  • If you own a house you could be earning around 8-10% Tax free. Index linked and guaranteed for 25 years.
    Inbox me if you want to find out how.
  • 8 to 10% of what?
  • Of nothing.
  • 8 to 10% of what?
    Annual return on investment
  • Is this solar panels?
    Have they not just slashed what you can get?
  • Have you thought of buying crack cocaine? Practically sells itself apparently.
  • Is this solar panels?
    Have they not just slashed what you can get?
    Yes they have MOL the rate has changed from 43p to 21p income for every unit produced. The returns before the changes were even higher. System prices have plumeted as well so the original investment is a lot less now. A full 4kw system will still get the sort of returns that I mentioned. Smaller systems will still return over 5.5% at least.
    It's a bit like saying they were giving £20 notes out last month but are giving £10 notes this month and the income is guaranteed by the government for 25 years.

• Invest in submariner Rolex watches or just Rolex watches themselves. They always sell well and Rolex ensure they are a good investment by just keeping on putting up the price.
  • Sponsored links:

• Buy a stock called Matra Resources you can buy them at 2.7p per share.

http://www.matrapetroleum.com/c/Home/1.aspx<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

0.86 pence today