Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aldershot v Charlton PSF 20 July 2011 - News, Views and Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Wheres hayes?

• Options
    Is tonight played in the style of a leauge game (ie 3 subs maximum, 7 on the bench)

The starting line-up does look pretty much like what we could go with in the league (although no Stephens, Alonso, Hayes...)
  • Options
    Ok got it now......Pete F talking.......bit of rain in air and a little cool
  • Options
    stephens is probably being rested. heard he was taken off on friday, 
  • Options
    starting line up looks very strong !
  • Options
    Poured myself a nice glass of Shiraz........settling down for the game.
  • Options
    starting line up looks very strong !

That's the 1st team with the possible exceptions of Sullivan, Hayes and the slightly injured Stephens.
  • Options
    No Docherty, Evina, Honerito, Alonso either
  • Options
    Wow ! You're Famous !!
  • Options
    Evina and Alonso are officially myths.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jeeps I just got a mention by Charlton Live team.......please form a queue for any signature that you may require...LOL
  • Options
    Wow ! You're Famous !!
    Yeah MOG I was just taking a swig of the ol vino and nearly spat it out when they mentioned me....what a waste of wine!!
  • Options
    Now you MOG!! Infamy at last
  • Options
    Jeeps I just got a mention by Charlton Live team.......please form a queue for any signature that you may require...LOL
    what they say?
  • Options
    Just been cofirmed that only 18 named will play tonight
  • Options
    i guess alexis horneto is out the picture then
  • Options
    what they say?
    Just mentioned me as Redmidland (and then proper name) and that I transcribe their commentary for all those on CL who cant hear/see game.  Nice of them to do that....but not expected.
  • Options
    Getting a bit concerned that we still haven't seen Alonso!  I know the Spanish season finished later then us but would of thought he would of made an appearance by now.  Not impressing in training?? 

I'm Probably just playing devil's advocate but makes me wonder
  • Options
    what they say?
    Just mentioned me as Redmidland (and then proper name) and that I transcribe their commentary for all those on CL who cant hear/see game.  Nice of them to do that....but not expected.
    You deserve the mention, you do a great job :)
  • Options
    Ok here we go...teams coming out...Matty Taylor is captian.....addicks in blue tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloom is out there making the team doing a pre-match routine!!
  • Options
    Thats a strong line up. Liking that.

Re stephens, he was in blackheath hospital last night having an injection in his ankle
  • Options
    If I get Charlton player will I be able to get other teams commentary's etc?
  • Options
    If I get Charlton player will I be able to get other teams commentary's etc?
    Not tonight, but yes when league or cup games
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Cheers Red!
  • Options
    addicks to ko.....waggy has been replaced by Bover.  we ko......hollands goves away a fk
  • Options
    Is there anywhere i can get updates on the game?
  • Options
    they take fk and attacking.....wiggins defends.....alonso is out with a bad back
  • Options
    shots get in a cross....taylor defends......bover to bwp..cut out....shots come again....benno breaks it up....green has it ....solly...benno..bwp.....addicks attack and win athrow