Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

Comments

• Options
    Goal 2-2
  • Options
    ok cheers seth plum
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    sounds a cracking game...but poor defending on the cross
  • Options

it is interesting getting a drip of comments from another perspective, less bias (except in Millwalls favour), they generally praise our play, especially keeping the ball on the deck and tring to play.

now it is 3-2 to millwall

• Options
    racon has it now....dunne.....addicks standing off.....ball comes in......wiggins gets it....stevo.....hollo...waggy....solly...hollo.....taylor back to elliott..sends it long....jacko has it..stevo sends a deep ball in...they get it back....attacking  anotheer cross.....3-2 to them
  • Options
    does sound a creaking game
  • Options
    we are not defending the crosses from the left
  • Options
    Our centre backs were apparantly easily out jumped.
  • Options

5 goals in half an hour!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This defence sounds worse than last years, Could get embarassing quickly!
  • Options
    back on chrome as firefox has frozen
  • Options
    From my seat we are an absolute shambles at the back.
  • Options
    they have a throw....match is spicing up a bit.....
  • Options
    Sounds like Morrison and Taylor are having a poor game.
  • Options
    addicks have a fk....elliott takes it.....jacko....loses it....morrow concedes a fk
  • Options

I hear 'no one like us' being sung, they 'don't care'.

They don't see the utter irony of that lyric it seems.

Their commentators have perked up, and praise their defence since our second goal.

• Options
    fk taken....waggy fouled by racon....addicks fk
  • Options

From my seat we are an absolute shambles at the back.
    Thought we might be, That defence just won't be good enough. We need a right back and a centre back to play alongside Morrison.
  • Options
    its a worry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    solly has it....loses it..they pick it up and with their keeper...(do we need another cb??)....elliott has it
  • Options
    believe me millwall are brutes and are proberly bullining us!! sullivan wouldnt have let it happen! ;-)
  • Options
    wiggins wins a throw.....they get it back..morrow defends...hollo...wiggins...hollo...looks for bwp..cut out....hollo gets it back.....stevo...hayes....their keeper takes it...sends it out..solly concedes a throw.......taylor has gone over to the bench has a problem and leaves the field
  • Options
    also MILLWALL CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB i know im swearing!! ;-)
  • Options
    they have a throw..and now win a fk for a foul by stevo
  • Options
    its like the good old days need to score 4 to win
  • Options

32 mins 3-2 to Millwall.

Once again they have praised Hollands and Stephens, they say they are ball players, not got an 'enforcer' apparantly (tho I think we will not know about our attitude to tackling in a friendly, but rather when the proper matches start).

• Options
    hollo..jacko....loses it we have a throw.....morrow..jacko....hollands...they get it back....wiggins and hollands win it back....jacko...bwp..loses it....they build from the back....racon goes down...jacko knocks it out...another cross from them and they win another header!!
  • Options
    3-3 racon ownn goal;)
  • Options
    Millwall 'a lot better' now their commentators say, started to pass it, good attack well saved (twice) from Robbie.