Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

Comments

• Options
    hollo.....jacko....dunn defends
  • Options
    Take BWP off FFS!!!! This is a friendly, who cares if we lose it
    agreed he has always been known to be injury prone we shouldn't be putting him at risk!
  • Options
    throw taken.....racon gets it.....bwp takes a swipe at racon!!

lol
  • Options
    elliott clears his line.....game not being played as a friendly.....racon has it.....they come again
  • Options
    solly defends......bwp loses it as surrondedby blue shirts
  • Options
    They are obviously going in strong in most challenges. WE CANT AFFORD TO PICK UP INJURIES A WEEK BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS! get bwp off. get jackson off.
  • Options
    racon has it now....hollo tackles......stevo is upended by racon....addicks fk
  • Options
    Pitch doesn't look great - may be the quality of the stream I am watching on I guess?

Stream link?

Just jesting
  • Options
    morrow has it....fk taken......benno and green warming up
  • Options
    By all accounts, Solly's had a good game so why take him off? CB's are the one's that appeared to struggle. I'd assume Doc is the CB on the bench? (don't know who's on it)

Assuming you arent here then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fk taken.......nothing comes of it....solly fouled another addicks fk.....bwp....waggy concedes a foul
  • Options
    Is Wright Phillips looking ok Clem?
  • Options

they say racon has had a 'good afternoon, lively, busy'...so there you have it.

Racon then 'hits the deck' after being caught in posession, and fouling to get it back.

Game seems to lack incident at the moment, sounds like Solly is picking up, and playing his way into this game.

Waggy competitive too now.

• Options
    get bradley and jacko off ffs
  • Options
    Taylor and henderson having a wrestling match now....addicks get a fk
  • Options
    waggy picks up the ball and is taken out....addicks fk
  • Options
    get bradley and jacko off ffs
    exactly theyve has enough game time...
  • Options
    I tend to agree regarding jacko and BWP, we do not want injuries in chasing a pre season friendly game.
  • Options
    Hate to say it but Powell being naive here.
  • Options
    fk taken....keeper takes it...racon......passes it out.....they play keep ball....and addicks force them back....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011

No hihglights of the game on player later :-(
  • Options
    back on firefox...bloody chrome stopped now.....
  • Options
    waggy sends a poor ball back...jacko picks it up.....taylor.....has it now
  • Options
    waggy....solly...stevo....jacko....defended.....
  • Options
    Hold on, Powell wants to win, can't blame him for that, we're not there and can only speculate, 65 mins gone, still within a match time frame, i think we will see benno for BWP soon anyway, and a 'reminder' appearnce from green to gee waggy up.
  • Options
    they have a gk
  • Options
    they have it.....attacking down the left....switched to the right....racon.....wiggins gets it...moves forward....hayes...stevo....morrow.....
  • Options
    Take BWP off FFS!!!! This is a friendly, who cares if we lose it
    agreed he has always been known to be injury prone we shouldn't be putting him at risk!
    there's local pride @ stake and the players need a right competitive game to get totally tuned up for the 'real' season next week
  • Options
    BWP....dinks ball to waggy.....cut-out......wiggins.....and we get a gk
  • Options

The score at the moment is good, we're away to a club in a higher division, competing, and able to use a decent structured performance to identify what needs to be sorted. I am happier about that than the result personally, but the players and

3-3