Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

Comments

• Options
    addicks get it underway...morrow....they have it...attacking and in comes a cross...they get a corner
  • Options
    F@!k Francis and docherty can't stand them may as well put blue shirt on Francis as he won't pass to a team mate just hit long and hope, crosses hit first man.............
    always thought crossing was on of francis' strong points.
  • Options
    773 addicks fans in a crowd of approx 6,000.....corner taken.....elliott impeded....addicks fk
  • Options
    Redmidland got a mention. You'll be dining on that for weeks to come i'm sure. ;-)
  • Options
    F@!k Francis and docherty can't stand them may as well put blue shirt on Francis as he won't pass to a team mate just hit long and hope, crosses hit first man.............

total crap

Did you watch last season or are you a arm chair fan (must sit in the west)

oh here we go ... another keyboad hardman ... don't assume you know me ... didn't miss a home game last season and went to a few away

and before you bother, I'm not gonna waste time answering you again

• Options
    if the answer is francis then solly must be really having a shocker of epic proportions.
  • Options
    elliott takes gk.....they win it back....move forward.....racon.....robinson....henry......wiggins tackles and wins a throw
  • Options
    edited July 2011

total crap

What the fook has where you sit got to do with it Red One............and yes you're talking crap on both counts!

Did you watch last season or are you a arm chair fan (must sit in the west)
  • Options
    Sounds a cracking game. Just hope we don't collapse in 2nd half
  • Options
    solly has it....waggy....too long for bwp.....solly...waggy..fouled by racon.....addicks fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pitch doesn't look great - may be the quality of the stream I am watching on I guess?

• Options
    hoolo takes fk...jacko...ball cut out......racon loses it......waggy.....stevo....hollo....waggy.....defended
  • Options
    edited July 2011

• Options
    wiggins takes a throw.....bwp...hayes.....cross comes in.....addciks get a corner
  • Options
    Pitch doesn't look great - may be the quality of the stream I am watching on I guess?

Stream link?
  • Options
    By all accounts, Solly's had a good game so why take him off? CB's are the one's that appeared to struggle. I'd assume Doc is the CB on the bench? (don't know who's on it)
  • Options

They have a player called James Henry, which is a Joe Bonnamassa song.

'Hollands clever play, this Charlton are looking quite a decent side' they say 'need a physical prescence up front' they say.

• Options
    corner taken....keeper takes it....bwp down and looks in pain
  • Options
    bwp back up....they come again.....taylor cuts out the pass.....they get it back....taylor....back to them....stevo challenges....they get it back.....wiggins tackles.....they come again....moow defends.....steevo...bwp....wiggins....addicks thrwo
  • Options
    robinson ahjs gone through the back of bwp.....who is down and clutching his knee....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Robinson chopped BWP according to their blokes.
  • Options
    CP having a chat with Jackett.....not happy at tackle....bwp is off.....addicks to 10 men while fk is taken....
  • Options
    robinson is a dirty bastard, would love hollands to break his ankle
  • Options
    bwp back on......shot comes in......we win a corner
  • Options
    Good work and chance created from a fk, we get a corner as a result, eventually cleared via racon. Elliott deals with it.
  • Options
    corner defended.....they attack quickly.....elliott has it..sends out kick....they pick it up....racon..great tackle by wiggins.....they win it back though.....stevo now wins a tackle...solly defends.....
  • Options
    Take BWP off FFS!!!! This is a friendly, who cares if we lose it
  • Options
    jacko has it......but poor ball to wigins....addicks win a throw
  • Options
    Take BWP off FFS!!!! This is a friendly, who cares if we lose it
    my sentiments exactly, was never going to be a friendly against millwall, they have clearly targeted BWP
  • Options
    throw taken.....racon gets it.....bwp takes a swipe at racon!!