Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

Comments

• Options
    taylor....hayes....hollo....jacko....scores   3-3
  • Options
    yessss
  • Options
    Jacko interrupts my musings
  • Options
    great header from jackio.....great cross from hayes....players are well up for it!!
  • Options
    henderson off.....josh mcquoid???? coming on
  • Options

get in there

• Options
    COYR!
  • Options
    they now attack....cut out.....jacko....bwp...hayes....they get it back.....elliott has it back...
  • Options

Maybe that's why CP didn't take him off.   Great cross from Bromley Addicks Sponsored player too.   First of many.

• Options
    henderson off.....josh mcquoid???? coming on

scored loads for B'mouth a while back

• Sponsored links:

• Options

What I have said above about the value of this game is looking even more true now, whatever the final result.

BTW we wanted jacko off and protected, and he blimmin well scores, thats why we're not managers.

VFR loud and clear.

• Options
    I'd rather he took him off and made sure he dosen't do himself any more damage than drawing a meaningless game.
  • Options
    early days but feeling good about this ... only lost by a goal to cardiff ... who were in championship playoffs last season ... and now 3 scored away to another top-half championship team
  • Options
    Ok I think we all stand corrected SCP.. take jacko and bwp off now though? ;)
  • Options
    their keeper has it after a liong clearance by elliott....sends it back....hayes has it....jacko....waggy....unlucky and they get it back
  • Options
    Benno on....hayes off
  • Options
    They need to get used to playing 90 minutes, Would you rather they both were struggling towards the end of next weeks game?
  • Options
    Bouazza on for them
  • Options

Hayes off for benno, given the subs on tuesday CP is mixing and matching up front...I predict green will follow soon, for waggy, and also bwp will come off for popo.

• Options
    CAFC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wiggins attacking......cross is too long
  • Options
    sounds like Wiggins is having a better game today.
  • Options
    They need to get used to playing 90 minutes, Would you rather they both were struggling towards the end of next weeks game?
    fair point, but it is Millwall and they will probably deliberately do something scummy as usual. 
  • Options
    Green maybe coming on soon
  • Options
    jacko attacking.....bwp..offside
  • Options

Come on Charlton!

• Options
    addicks have it
  • Options
    fair point, but it is Millwall and they will probably deliberately do something scummy as usual. 
    Yeah, Wasn't really the best idea to play Milwall anyway.
  • Options
    fancy green to nick a winner. good character shown by the players to come back from behind, even though its a friendly.

• Options
    wiggins perfectly good tackle....ref gives them a fk in a dangerous area