Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

Comments

• Options

We are apparantly tyring to 'muster some pressure' near the end of this game. Looks like this will be the score, which if true is OK, much better than a hammering for a start. We scored three away, and played a mainly passing game, but some basic errors in defence to work on.

Solly late effort nearly scores, interesting he hasn't been substituted despite what those at the game say, and Francis' recent form. It may be Francis will still leave us.

We are not giving up at the end here, 1 min overtime.

• Options
    Hmmm, so three goals at a Championship side, good, 4 conceded, not so good. 2 direct from FK, hmmmm, I won't say anything or I'll be cardigan'ed
    so all four goals were Robbie's fault as usual then?  Glad to see standards being maintained.
  • Options
    addicks have played well in patches....
  • Options
    elliott....benno is fouled
  • Options
    whenever we play Millwall lately there are loads of goals .. this has been a great workout against a decent enough Championship side .. gk and defence still seem to be a problem though
  • Options
    wiggins to take the fk......hollands...addicks throw
  • Options
    Think they might talk about this match on BBC London in a minute, if anyone's interested
  • Options
    green throws it in.....their keeper takes....FT 4-3
  • Options
    addicks have played well in patches....
    thanks for a great commentary mate .. the BBC needs you
  • Options
    edited July 2011

not unhappy with that result

obviously needs work on defending freekicks but overall good display

bournemouth won 3-1 at selhurst so set up for a great game next week

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    thanks redmidland and seth
  • Options

Time up, 4-3, 'great entertainment' they say 'both sides a good solid 90 mins' thay say, their blokes certanly not dismissive regarding us.

i am annoyed they never once mentioned that Millwall were playing the 'peoples front of Judea cup holders'.

• Options
    addicks players going off remonstrating with the ref about one of the fk's.....its good to hear as it was only a friendly and our players are not happy at losing
  • Options
    Thanks Red and Seth
  • Options
    Last three games against Millwall they have scored 4 sods
  • Options
    Cheers Red good updates as per usual.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates RM...
  • Options
    Bournemouth were at home today, not at Selhurst
  • Options
    Seems like its defending free kicks and crosses thats our weaknesses in defence. Dont know how though they are quite hefty the centre backs. 

Both only 6ft, Taylor is hefty in that he can't jump. CP rates him enough to build defence around him. 1st choice full backs are vertically challenged. "There may be trouble ahead"
  • Options

thanks again RM

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks to Seth as well.
  • Options
    Think they might talk about this match on BBC London in a minute, if anyone's interested
    - happening now
  • Options
    Can people stop writing scorelines that haven't actually happened please?  It's incredibly frustrating.
    Agreed!
    why are people doing this....is bloody difficult enough trying to do the updates without others giving wrong scores!! Moan over
  • Options
    I just wish they 2 guys on player today done league games so we don't have to put up with a numpty sent down by auntie. Are we all ready for Emma? :-O
  • Options
    Bauza / Bouazza / Boozer
  • Options
    Hearing a match report from a female voice here on the Millwall player, reporting the facts of the game,not comments.
  • Options

How Eilliot can get the blame when we aren't even at the game. Heard there was no chance with the first.

Typical Rothko

• Options
    Cheers Seth for the alternative view from opposition commentary.....this will work well throughout the season I think.
  • Options
    Thanks Seth and Red my player stopped working so followed by you guys thanks
  • Options
    4-4 racon owngoal;)