Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

Comments

• Options
    Cheers to you too Red, and totally agree regardin 'spoof' scores. On a football forum match thread it is out of order, I hope those responsible take note, or AFKA will be after them.
  • Options
    Broad Hat Trick
  • Options
    Yep also thanks Seth...
  • Options
    4-4 racon owngoal;)

Div. Got me excited
  • Options
    Cheers to you too Red, and totally agree regardin 'spoof' scores. On a football forum match thread it is out of order, I hope those responsible take note, or AFKA will be after them.

Absolute tossers strange sense of humour !

Thanks for the updates throughout the whole match lads much appreciated & well done

• Options

How Eilliot can get the blame when we aren't even at the game. Heard there was no chance with the first.

Typical Rothko

Probably because its the goalkeeper's duty to position the wall for free-kicks.
  • Options
    I'll be making one of my very rare visits to the Valley next week....sorry I cant do the match thread, (altough I have investigated if I could do it from the game, but no wi-fi currently at the Valley....this may change though as the season unfolds). I'll be back a home doing the rest of the season home and away.....but still got problems with updating...I've tried Firefox, Explorer, and Chrome, I'll see what else I can do to fix it before the match against Reading.
    Cheers all.
  • Options
    Redmidland well done thanks four that hope there ant no trouble with them lot you never now .
  • Options
    4-4 racon owngoal;)
    Whats the point?
  • Options
    I'll be making one of my very rare visits to the Valley next week....sorry I cant do the match thread, (altough I have investigated if I could do it from the game, but no wi-fi currently at the Valley....this may change though as the season unfolds). I'll be back a home doing the rest of the season home and away.....but still got problems with updating...I've tried Firefox, Explorer, and Chrome, I'll see what else I can do to fix it before the match against Reading.
    Cheers all.

- There's one called Opera, that could possibly work? http://www.opera.com/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the time people are posting spoof scores it slows down the 'server' (I think thats what its called), this then also slows down real postings that Seth and myself are trying to post....and screws it for other people who cant hear or see the game!!
  • Options
    Cheers all.

- There's one called Opera, that could possibly work? http://www.opera.com/
    Cheers Powelly, I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    4-4 racon owngoal;)
    Whats the point?
    Because some people think every ex player of ours is an evil money grabbing arse with no morals or respect. Racon done his time with us, then went to Millwall because they offered him a contract, and he is playing a league higher, and he doesn't have to relocate his young family. What's the problem?
  • Options
    Thanks Redmidland - great job.
  • Options
    Just to add my thanks Red.....cheers!
  • Options
    Thanks Redmidland and Seth, on Holiday; so match thread most welcome :-)
  • Options
    4-4 racon owngoal;)
    Whats the point?
    Because some people think every ex player of ours is an evil money grabbing arse with no morals or respect. Racon done his time with us, then went to Millwall because they offered him a contract, and he is playing a league higher, and he doesn't have to relocate his young family. What's the problem?

How does that explain posting fake scores. It's pointless. Nearly told everyone it was 3-3 racon own goal

Absolute numpty ruining what red mid is doing. Rm does a great job on here and don't need kids making up shyte
  • Options
    calm down ladies
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever called Elliot, 'Robbie'....

Sounds a good game and Wiggins proving the idiots on here that he's a class act he looked to me.

Bring on Bournemouth...
  • Options
    Last warning for spoof scorers. In fairness, has hardly happened before but if repeated the poster will be forced to stand outside the headmasters door with his pants round his ankles.

Seriously, no repeat please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-3 not a good result but sounds like our performance was better, lets hope we can put a few past bournemouth at the weekend!
  • Options
    On route home. More later. Defensive mess firdt half. Elliot at fault for 2 poss 3 the goals.
  • Options
    Look forward to hearing more from those at the game.
  • Options
    As I was not there who was our best/worst players
  • Options
    Danny Hollands had a cracking game along with jackson and bradley wright phillips with hayes and wiggins not as great
  • Options
    Admittedly didn't go today but from listening and reports seems we need a quick centre back
  • Options
    Wright-Phillips took his goals brilliantly. Stephens looked excellent in the middle.
    Hayes didn't impress again.
    Wiggins much better but still a few shakey moments.
    Solly looked good. Saw some negative comments further up. Not sure why!? Looked solid and nearly scored at the end.
    We deserved better. We've learnt to put a man on the post in future.
    Overall, thought today's performance bodes well for the season.
  • Options

I agree with Olly - I thought that Solly hads a decent game, not too sure why he was being criticised earlier. Jackson created loads for us and was our best player. Two goals from BWP, but he is frustrating as general movement is poor - he just stops and sometimes makes no effort to get into a decent position. Thought both keepers should have done better with the majority of the goals. Some of Rob's kicking was woeful. " Who's the pikey in the pink"......... what a mug!

• Options
    Despite the result I felt positive leaving the ground.Clearly we need some reinforcements on the right side of defence.I'm sorry but in my view Solly was at fault for 2 of the goals and the centre backs didn't deal with the aerial threat.
    The other Millwall goals were well taken free kicks.
    On the positive side the left side of Wiggins ,Hollands and Jackson
    look paticularly strong and Jacko and Hollands covered well when Wiggins went forward.Also BWP took his goals well.
  • Options

" Who's the pikey in the pink"......... what a mug!

I am talking about gobshite Millwall fan to our left and no Rob by the way!