Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

Comments

• Options
    they have it...send across field....hollo tackles....they get a throw....linesman just prods hollands with his flag and hollands goes down
  • Options
    Can people stop writing scorelines that haven't actually happened please?  It's incredibly frustrating.
  • Options
    addicks throw.....racon gets it....waggy intercepts...wiggins....morrow....elliott clears
  • Options
    Can people stop writing scorelines that haven't actually happened please?  It's incredibly frustrating.
    Agreed!
  • Options
    they have it...send across field....hollo tackles....they get a throw....linesman just prods hollands with his flag and hollands goes down

poison tipped flag was it?

• Options
    addicks fk...taylor....benno..loses it
  • Options
    Hamir Bouazza is the guy we had on loan from Fulham a couple of years back

Not the guy who played at the PSF at AFC W'don last season ?
    That was Mulley
  • Options
    Popo pritch on....Stevo and hollands off
  • Options

Last 10 mins.

As I said earlier this has been good whatever happens now, we have to think about defending FK's and left side crosses, but Millwall have helped us by giving us a focus in our training.

Somehow i don't think our away games next season will be against opposition like this. Have been encouraged by the steady stream of praise from these blokes. Even now thay are warning Millwall against complacency because 'the pendulum has swung back and forth' during the afternoon.

pritchard and Popo on (popo for BWP) Stephens off for Bradley pritchard.

• Options

Bauza I think he was called, at Hereford now I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    had bauza on trial last season, he now plays for exeter. bouazza is the traitor that went and signed for birmingham half way thru the season a couple of years ago!
  • Options
    Seems like its defending free kicks and crosses thats our weaknesses in defence. Dont know how though they are quite hefty the centre backs. 
  • Options
    pritch.....benno....their throw.....they come again....morrow defends....ball is knocked out.....addicks throw.....wiggins....benno....lost it....addicks throw....pritch....waggy didnt run.....long ball out....they offside
  • Options
    Green has been 'quiet since he came on' they say, what we need is a green FK followinf a foul on the slippery Popo.
  • Options
    bournemouth 3-1 up at selhurst ... shuld be a good game next week at the valley :-)
  • Options
    they have a throw.....morrow gets it...popo....they get it back.....moorw is fouled....they have a player down
  • Options

That was Mulley

No it wasn't - it was some long haired Spanish looking bloke called Bouazza (ex Swansea?)
  • Options
    Just heard that Bournemouth are now three-one up against Palace.  Nice.
  • Options
    3 mins of normal time left
  • Options
    Green has been 'quiet since he came on' they say, what we need is a green FK followinf a foul on the slippery Popo.
    The slippery Popo?  Dont like the sound of that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorry i ment 5 haddock and chips!
  • Options
    Just heard that Bournemouth are now three-one up against Palace.  Nice.
    Shit, we're playing 'em next week!
  • Options
    addicks have the ball....ref makes a mistake and it nearly costs the addicks
  • Options
    Thinking of putting a bet on Palace going down this year.
  • Options
    had bauza on trial last season, he now plays for exeter. bouazza is the traitor that went and signed for birmingham half way thru the season a couple of years ago!

Right you are
  • Options
    How has the keeper done in all the goals weve conceded?
  • Options
    popo....pritch..hollo....pritch.....popo....waggy.....green....solly..popo...solly shoots just over the bar
  • Options

That was Mulley

No it wasn't - it was some long haired Spanish looking bloke called Bouazza (ex Swansea?)
    PL54 you are thinking of guilam bauza
  • Options
    Hmmm, so three goals at a Championship side, good, 4 conceded, not so good. 2 direct from FK, hmmmm, I won't say anything or I'll be cardigan'ed
  • Options
    addicks have 1 min of extra time to get a draw....pritch...green....racon falls over and buys a fk