Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury vs. Charlton | 27th August 2011 | Match Preview, Your Teams, Your Predictions, News

Comments

• Options
    I wanna say 2 or 3 - nil but reckon 2-1 Charlton to be more realistic.... either way i just can't wait for Saturday!....
  • Options
    Think we'll keep the same 'league' team as been playing, but depending on the game might see Green/Euell and possibly Pritchard (in place of Hughes on the bench) given more game time. Got a good feeling about this one. 3-0 to the Reds. Can see JJ knocking another one in, the man is quickly becoming a Charlton legend. How we missed his composure and ability to 'nick' a goal from Feb last season.

COYR!!!!!!! do us proud at Bury boys will be listening from Bangkok, with a cold beer and sending positive thoughts. 
  • Options
    2-1 charlton jackson 1st goal waggy last goal
  • Options
    Well we have gone 2 nil up in each game we've played this season, if we are in the same position again I'd love to see us go for a 3rd to really kill the game off, 2 nil is always a dangerous scoreline...

THIS - We need to be more ruthless and go for it in the style of Peterborough - they keep going even after the third or fourth or fifth goal...

I hate teams easing off on the accelerator - SCP should tell the boys we have two full XIs so no need to "conserve energy" for the next game(!) ;-)
  • Options
    would love a win as im going today, but think it'll be 1-1. both teams are on form. we are taking a good portion of the crowd today. lets keep em quiet on and off the pitch.
  • Options
    I fancy CHARLTON to win 5 0 today Philips to score à hatrick .
  • Options

10-0 with every player scoring apart from Elliot.

Does anyone know if there will be any radio commentary?

• Options
    I have a feeling its Hamer time
  • Options
    An attacking free flowing performance see a 3-1 win with Jackson, BWP and a first for Green. HT 1-0 Charlton

• Options

Bury 1-1 Charlton (Stephens)

It'll be much tougher than a lot of you think.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-2 and still unbeaten.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if Elliot has travelled?  He's tweeting about haircuts whilst Sully and Hamer are in Bury.  Who knows.
  • Options
    BWP not playing..just seen him at the U18 game
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/front_page/7870424.stm

Bury V CAFC on BBCRadioLondon 94.9 & DAB.
  • Options
    couldn't make it across to Bury today .. so ... Come on you Addicks !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rob's not playing, just asked to be updated the score.
  • Options

Robert Elliot@the_dilshRobert Elliot
    Can people keep me updated with the score today please!!
  • Options
    Looks like Elliot isn't in the squad today
  • Options
    Looks like Elliot isn't in the squad today

Or it's a very foggy day and he won't be able to see their goal...
  • Options
    BWP not playing is that really true addick 1965!!!???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes i'm sure i saw him with Jon Fortune at the U18 game today at new eltham
  • Options
    i don;t want to call you a liar but im not 100% sure why he'd be at under 18's and he hasn't been injured.
  • Options
    i don;t want to call you a liar but im not 100% sure why he'd be at under 18's and he hasn't been injured.
    I didn't spot him it was the bloke standing next to me who saw him first but i saw him later if it wasn't him he has a double or i need my eyes testing

• Options
    only time will tell i guess
  • Options
    could be moving :/ i hope bloody not
  • Options
    selling benno and BWPs would not be a good idea!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Calm down dear.
  • Options
    Oh No Elliot, Benno BWP all sold on to new clubs I hear Green and Jackson want a move and that Chrissy powell is not happy
    and is looking for a premiership move. Slaters had enough and clubs up for sale, and Valley is declared unsafe due to severe
    subsidence. And the day started so well !
  • Options
    Oh No Elliot, Benno BWP all sold on to new clubs I hear Green and Jackson want a move and that Chrissy powell is not happy
    and is looking for a premiership move. Slaters had enough and clubs up for sale, and Valley is declared unsafe due to severe
    and it's raining
  • Options
    and it's raining
    and on top of all that....its the last bank holiday before Christmas!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!