Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nathan Eccleston

Comments

• Options
    Not the brightest spark is he!
  • Options
    Not too shrewd regardless of the nationality of the owners.

Idiot.
  • Options
    Very stupid but a few on here were backing similar conspiracy theories a few months back.
  • Options
    He's not so bright a star that the owners are going to think twice about dumping him.  Wonder if there is an e-mail winging its way to Kenny as I type this.
  • Options
    Far too much time in that Marriot Hotel
  • Options
    So is he the "top four club" player we supposedly didn't sign on the basis of concerns about character/ lifestyle as stated at Bromley Addicks?

What a very stupid thing to tweet. 
  • Options
    Such a stupid comment to make when you're involved in such a big club like Liverpool.

That's him finished there.
  • Options
    Mind you dissing americans straight after 911 never hurt John Terry's career so maybe its a bold career move by NE39
  • Options
    I dont even know what it means?
  • Options
    The guy must have rocks for brains.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He'll be available on a free soon................
  • Options
    So is he the "top four club" player we supposedly didn't sign on the basis of concerns about character/ lifestyle as stated at Bromley Addicks?

That's what I believe as well. He's entitled to his opinions but someone should disabled his twitter account.
  • Options

Definitely not him.
  • Options

Definitely not him.
    Of course it can't be him, he plays for Liverpool! Also they wouldn't be selling him in the pre-season.
  • Options

Definitely not him.

It was a Man City player if I recall
  • Options

Definitely not him.

It was a Man City player if I recall
    It was.  Cue rampant speculation about which one : - )
  • Options
    That also rules out Bostock, who was my other guess...

Surely we couldn't even afford one week's worth of a Man City player's wages??!!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Definitely Balotelli then... or maybe we put an offer in for Tevez so he could be closer to home?
  • Options
    I doubt it was one of their first team squad.

It really was just used as an example of how Powell takes character and lifestyle into account when getting players in rather than a "CITY STAR SNUBS VALLEY MOVE" major story.  It certainly wasn't said as if we'd missed out on a major target.
  • Options
    Does his brother play for us?v ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The player wasn't named.  It was a young player.  That was it.

Nothing more to see here, move on.
  • Options
    Queue nightly rhyming speculation on player.

• Options
    Any MP's on here? We could get them to name him in the House and we'd all be sorted.
  • Options
    The player wasn't named.  It was a young player.  That was it.

Nothing more to see here, move on.
    No chance! We need to know who it was and we need to know now!

;-)
  • Options
    Idiot. Simple as that.
  • Options
    fast
  • Options
    Would you want him back here?
  • Options
    Why would the American government want to kill its own?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hang on a moment , arn't people allowed to have opinions even if they are different to everyone else? i agree the timings is out of order , but surely people are allowed freedom of thought , even if it is insensitive , i know people will say he should no better , and if one of my relatives were killed in 911 i wouldn't be best pleased , in fact i'd be hopping , but arn't people allowed to challenge conventional thinking, i personally don't believe 911 was made up , he does , end of story, some journo's got hold of this and is looking for a story.

You could compare with people saying that 6 million jews didn't die in the 2nd world war ( not the numbers but the thinking)
  • Options
    One thing that was swept under the rug was the 20m people Stalin killed (the ally Britain and USA had in the 2nd world war).

But this is a thread about Ecclescake.