Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dale Farm

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related
Can't find old thread. How come the police used a taser, When not used in riots. Just watched it.

She's driving me crackers listening to her Mary mccarthy.

Comments

• will be glad when this is all over ....
  • The travellers all appeared to have left - Police resources being used on dirty unwashed scum hanging from scaffolding. Am I allowed to say that? Let's hope for high winds and rain.
  • Really can't understand why the police spend all these resources to remove these people.

All they need is one copper armed with one of these.......................

• Their spokemans accused the government of ethnic cleansing.

The taser was a bit tasty. I would have liked to have seen that used in woolwich the night of the riots.
  • Their spokemans accused the government of ethnic cleansing.

The taser was a bit tasty. I would have liked to have seen that used in woolwich the night of the riots.
    HA!! What would they know about cleansing?

As for the idiots up in the scaffolding, just hose them down around sunset and watch them begging to be let down by 2am.
  • Anyone know where I can see the tasing?

Yes, I know l'm sadistic. ;-)
  • I agree Curb-it  no reason for tassers at all   few buckets of water and some soap-----thats the "friends" delt with  get the VAT man, DVLA and  and Tax man down there thats all the travellers suddenly  travelling and to help em on their way directions back to the estate they built in Eire or to Vanessa Redgraves front garden.

• how they can call this ethnic cleansing is disgusting, maybe a trip to croatia, serbia and africia and these witless feckers might just realise what ethnic cleansing really is!!!! the 1000's of people who were shot dead women and children its an insult to there name that these ***** can use the same term for being on land THAT IS NOT THERES!!! tax free rates free, wheres the enola gay when you need it.. bombs away lads!!

• Harsh,but fair Adam.
  • Anyone know where I can see the tasing?

Yes, I know l'm sadistic. ;-)
    Just been repeated on BBC news
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2011
    This woman up the scaffolding talking to the BBC needs shooting. She really is blinded by the whole romance of being free and living off others. Funny thing is, she sounds rather posh and has probably never had to do a days graft in her priviliged life. Shoot em down l say. :-D
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15365392
    And isn't it funny how none of the gypsies are up there?

Wonder what sort of reception thes "new-age" travellers would have got if this wasn't going on and they turned up hoping to stay there for a bit?
  • edited October 2011
    nice to see the old bill sponserd by Valley Gold good bit of promotion for the club in that link..
  • in fact adam, the land is owned by them, it's just the planning permission that they do not have.
  • Why would travellers need to buy land? Can't take it with them..............
  • ok fella, still cant compare it to what happend in yugoslavia and africa tho, plus if i built an extension on my house without planning permission i would expect it to be pulled down at some point thats why normal law abiding citizens dont do it.
  • in fact adam, the land is owned by them, it's just the planning permission that they do not have.
    This may sound stupid then but whilst they can evict the travellers from their "homes/chalets" which they haven't got planning permission for, surely they can't ask them to leave their own land. Or am I way off the mark....?
  • Adam the clue here is "normal law abiding citizens".
  • I'd like masicat's thoughts on this....

• Absolute comedy gold on Sky News this morning.

Female protestor asking the Police to remain calm and asked them (yes asked the Police) to sit down and negotitate - "You could kill someone" she continued " if you continue to push".

Next moment, Police move forward barging her out of the way.

Reporter turns to camera and says "Clearly, the negotiations broke down there"

• Do as you likeys. After 10 years they're finally 'travelling' - hopefully to Vanessa Redgrave's garden like Goonerhater suggested and then the dimwits that are sticking up for them will realise what they're like.
  • Sponsored links:

• i saw the same clip
    what annoyed/annoys me is how much freedom we allow our media to have at protests/wars/demonstrations ..the freedom is being abused
    they are doing there best to get some kind of sensationalism out of a story and the public (who employ the state to keep the law )just want the problem solved we dont want even more hangers on flocking there just to get their faces on the telly ...i guess same will happen outside st pauls in 6 months
    if it wasnt for the attempt to sensationalise media coverage (same also applies to economic matters) then i argue our country would be better for it
  • Remember the idiots smashing up the branch of RBS in the City? How many photographers were there? Far more than "protesters"

The 24hour news channels and websites have to be fed though....

• Guess the news channels have rights too ...Eh?!
  • As soon as a camera crew or media get robbed of their equipment by the swamp creatures, who do they run to .... yeah the Old Bill, who they are trying to catch using 'excessive force' by reacting to having bricks and other shit thrown at them. There were more film crews, journalists & 'observer's' there today than protesters - pathetic really. Let the OB do their job.

• Why havent the media made more of these people owning land in multiple locations in the UK. Plus homes and land in Rathkeale, ROI.

Also the history of Grattan Puxon (the dale farm spokesman) is interesting.

There is loads more to this plot of mass fraud than is being told.

• the copper who fired the taser and nothing happened to the grungey because of his big coat didnt need much encouraging

well done to that copper

• Yes but... Does no one else think the police operation looks a bit heavy-handed; a bit sledgehammer to crack a nut-ish?
  • Yes but... Does no one else think the police operation looks a bit heavy-handed; a bit sledgehammer to crack a nut-ish?
    Best to be safe than sorry, I doubt the old bill really knew what they would be up against once they broke through the fence.
    They've had 10 years to get out so tough shit if they get a bit bruised now. 
  • If anyone has a ruck with pikeys they tend to be quite useful and mob handed so get in there the ob and give them a doing!!