Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe 1 - 2 Charlton - Post Match Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    If Sheff Weds got an extra 300 in the Main Stand that means that the Away End still holds 1700 and there wasn't a spare seat in our end from from what I could see?
  • Options
    There was quite a few spare in the block furthest from the entrance.
  • Options
    There were plenty of spare seats to the left of the goal(as you looked at the pitch).

Perhaps as everyone entered from the right more people sat at that end.  I was sitting just  to the left of the goal and there was space to me left at the end of the stand.

Anyway does it flippin matter.  We won, we got three points. We don't get any more points for filling more or less seats than Wednesday midweek or weekend so I don't really care.
  • Options
    There were plenty of spare seats to the left of the goal(as you looked at the pitch).

Perhaps as everyone entered from the right more people sat at that end.  I was sitting just  to the left of the goal and there was space to me left at the end of the stand.

Anyway does it flippin matter.  We won, we got three points. We don't get any more points for filling more or less seats than Wednesday midweek or weekend so I don't really care.

Spot on, Henry.

As long as we finish with more points than the others at the end of the season, I really don't give a damn !

• Options

from the wednesday fan who keeps the track of official away followings

"we sold out Wycombe on Saturday so they've sent us more, in the main stand"

Praps it doesn't

Thank goodness for official away attendances , there hasn't been a game where our numbers haven't been exaggerated !

Is that Wednesday fan an interesting chap ? I assume there are conferences and lunches and stuff for all you lot ?