Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield fixture - ed. NOW ON Sky Monday night

edited October 2011 in General Charlton

Sky have Blackburn and Stoke down for live coverage on Monday, November 28th.

It looks as if one of them progresses in the Carling Cup tonight that will be pushed back to the weekend because the next round will clash and that is the scenario in which they will move a League One game from November 26th to fill the gap. CAFC v Huddersfield still looks like the obvious casualty.

Comments

• From a purely selfish point of view I really hope so as I am supposed to be going to barcelona the weekend of this game & may be tempted to cancel as I really dont wanna miss this game.  Monday would be perfect for me
  • It's not a casualty. If it's moved I won't miss it.
  • Cheers Airman, add a bit of interest to tonights game
  • It's not a casualty. If it's moved I won't miss it.

Maybe you won't miss it, but a few long distance fans will. Sky are out of order changing the fixture, if it happens, so late. Premier

games  would not get moved at short notice.

• blackburn winning
  • i like monday games
  • Do sky have to show a certain amount of games from each team live every season , or is that just for the prem?

• Hope for AlgarveAddick's sake it isn't moved. Personally hope it isn't move as we normally don't win on sky plus there's the rush to get there after work.
  • Hate mid-week games , always a pain with work and school the next day.
  • Please please please let this get moved! Up playing a gig in Yorkshire on the 26th so will miss it on the Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• That would be perfect for me. I am missing this game as I am on a coach trip that weekend so if they move it to a Monday I will be more than happy.
  • Please god don't let us play Huddersfield on the telly. We never bloody win on Sky!
  • 2-2 for the tv
  • Last time we played Udders field live on Sky, we won.

Spectacular goal from John Robinson.

• If things continue as they are I can see us getting circa 20, 000 for this game on a Saturday.
    Fat chance of that on a Monday night and on TV.
  • Blackburn now two up!
  • Last time we played Udders field live on Sky, we won.

Spectacular goal from John Robinson.

Didn't we lose the return 1-0 live on SKY when we needed a win to secure promotion ? Seem to remember battering them but Wijnhard popped up with a cracking goal against the run of play.
  • Stoke lost and Blackburn is now 2-2!! 2 last minute goals from newcastle
  • Ridiculous last minute goals from Newcastle could keep it on the Saturday...
  • edited October 2011
    Does the Blackburn draw mean that Sky could delay their decision another ten days or so?
  • Sponsored links:

• its extra time bud
  • edited October 2011
    I hope it stays on a Saturday
  • Come on Newcastle!
  • The BBC says FT?
  • Go on Newcastle
  • Blackburn now 3-2 up. B*M !!!
  • So if Blackburn win, we're on tv??
  • Not definitely , but looks like the most obvious choice out of all of league 1 , 1st Vs. 2nd

• Our faces are going to be red when they pick Rotherham vs Crawley 
  • pen to newcastle