Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Halifax Town Away - Live on ITV 1, 12.30ko, 13 Nov

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Should be doing this one only £8 return for me, does anyone know when a decision as to whether it's going to be televised is made?

I know people at ITV - I am 99% sure it will be on the Sunday and live on ITV1.
  • This has a ring of northwich Victoria about it. 
  • I hope this helps those who have been thinking of making the trip to the game.

Outward: Kings X 10.03 to Leeds arr 12.28 dep12.53 to Halifax arr 13.25

Homeward: Halifax dep 17.35 to Wakefield kirkgate arr 18.09 dep19.04 to Sheffield arr 19.04 dep 19.27 to

St Pancras arr 21.38. A bit of an odd route, but certainly quicker than the East Coast into Kings Cross!

• Re:  Previous post, Wakefield Kirgate Departure Should read: 18.23 NOT 19.04. I should have re-read the post before hitting the send button!!!!
  • James Dean is suspended for them ;-)
  • If 9 days before next game we might see a stronger side but still sure he will rest players like Wright Phillips or anybody carrying a niggly knock or two.
  • I hope this helps those who have been thinking of making the trip to the game.

Outward: Kings X 10.03 to Leeds arr 12.28 dep12.53 to Halifax arr 13.25

Homeward: Halifax dep 17.35 to Wakefield kirkgate arr 18.09 dep19.04 to Sheffield arr 19.04 dep 19.27 to

St Pancras arr 21.38. A bit of an odd route, but certainly quicker than the East Coast into Kings Cross!

Cheers for that, but it depends on the time the game is played, which could be a 1pm kick off on Sunday and not possible via train.
  • Good stuff should save me a few bob.
  • Remembrance Sunday so will most likely miss the TV game as Henry Jnrs side will have a 2.00 pm KO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rubbish. Go on holiday on the Sunday and will miss it even on TV. Had hoped to go on the Saturday and get out of the packing.
  • Looks like I'm using my hour and halfs worth of break at work all at once that day.
  • edited November 2011
    Remembrance Sunday so will most likely miss the TV game as Henry Jnrs side will have a 2.00 pm KO.

Same as two years ago, then I marched and did my bit and ever since have tried to forget what occurred in the afternoon
  • win and we pocket £86,000 not to be sniffed at.
  • hope fully Joe will have a 10.15 kick off
  • Not displeased about that, but I won't go now & at that time on a Sunday, would only expect about 200 of ours to go.
  • 12.30 on a sunday... pants.  Is that the same time we played Northwich Victoria?

• 12.30 on a sunday... pants.  Is that the same time we played Northwich Victoria?

Pretty sure it is.
  • As FOD mentions there is no chance of getting there by train on a sunday before kick off.

• If Joe doesn't have a game I still fancy making the trip
  • Sponsored links:

• At a wedding on the Saturday... ill just be getting up in time for kick off!

• As expected really. This is going to involve a supporters coach. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Myself and the J-Dog will be scouting a pub in Edinburgh to watch the game in.
  • PUB !!!!!!!!!!

Sunday drinking, welcome back my friend
  • win and we pocket £86,000 not to be sniffed at.
    I'm sure we'll spend it on KFC'S and Mcdonalds ;-0
  • At a wedding on the Saturday... ill just be getting up in time for kick off!

Same as that, I need to shoot back from Norwich to make kick off, at least I get to see it I guess.
  • I just checked, Northwich was a 1.15pm kick off.

• I just checked, Northwich was a 1.15pm kick off.

Oh well, that's OK then
  • I have just checked national rail enquiries, and there are engineering works on the east coast line, all trains diverted until 12:05pm Sunday, so if you can afford to take the 7 am train to leedsfrom Kings Cross ( £80+ one way) and then change for Halifax you will not get there until 13:15pm.

These telivised games are a real pain for the away fan.

• Brilliant it will be my birthday treat to go and watch us win at Halifax