Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax Town Away - Live on ITV 1, 12.30ko, 13 Nov

Comments

• Options
    No Premier League football that weekend, could easily have stuck ours at 2pm and Sheffield Wednesday at 4pm, just to make it a bit more accessible to supporters. Mind you, that would probably have interfered with the scheduling of Country File or You've Been Framed, and obviously we can't have that. 
  • Options
    If you check National Rail Enquiries, which I have just done, there is no 7 am, train. Therefore, because of the planned Engineering work, that commences Saturday and runs to PM, Sunday, there are no trains from Kings Cross that will get you there in time for the game.
  • Options
    No thanks, I'll be watching the Grand Prix.
  • Options
    Nothing like dedication is there...
  • Options
    Dedications what you need.............
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
    How much will the Valley Away be? 
    Also I know you can't drink on the coach but you can drink before you get on it right? 
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
    All will be revealed on the OS.

I'd guess the two clubs are still discussing it but £15
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
    Also I know you can't drink on the coach but you can drink before you get on it right? 
    Patience is a virtue.

Can't get on the coach drunk and are you going to be drinking at 6.30 am?
  • Options

What will the name of the driver be?

Can I take my dog?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    An away game of ours on T.V at last. However this has Northwich Victoria written all over and we're on T.V so we'll probably loose as usual. 
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
    Patience is a virtue.

Maybe one or two at the ground. If they sell it. 
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
    Patience is a virtue.

Drinking at 6.30am ?
    Ask Sandra............
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
    Patience is a virtue.

Drinking at 6.30am ?
    Ask Sandra............
    Understandable.  I mean, if I woke up with you alongside me in bed I'd need a drink 

: - )
  • Options

Can I take my dog?

No, the dog can't drive the coach.

Rover
  • Options

This is a completly different team to the one that lost at Northwich Victoria...............I was there for that one & I am planning on going to the Shay to watch this one.

C'mon - make it a day out.

What's the matter with you all  - call yourself loyal supporters ?  Pah !

• Options
    edited November 2011

Can I take my dog?

No, the dog can't drive the coach.

Rover
    It is a guide dog!
  • Options
    how much will tickets b?
    Patience is a virtue.

Drinking at 6.30am ?
    Ask Sandra............
    Understandable.  I mean, if I woke up with you alongside me in bed I'd need a drink 

Trust Me: Ain't gonna happen........
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    how much will tickets b?
    Patience is a virtue.

Drinking at 6.30am ?
    Ask Sandra............

Ahh but would you need any to get in there in the first place?
  • Options
    (Serious Mode:) Mrs Mog (Sandra) works nights, so by 6:30am She is normally half way through her bottle of Smirnoff.

Anyway....back to "Reality"..........

carry on...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    (Serious Mode:) Mrs Mog (Sandra) works nights, so by 6:30am She is normally half way through her bottle of Smirnoff.

Anyway....back to "Reality"..........

carry on...........
    a bottle of vodka a day?
  • Options
    She says working nights makes her thirsty......;-)
  • Options

Ads you make it sound so bad, it's only half a bottle of vodka every morning.

• Options
    Where is the romance? It's the FA Cup 1st round!! Walk there if the trains are working.
  • Options

So, going out on the Saturday until late, this game would involve about 6-6.5 hours journey there which would mean getting up around 5-5.30 am on the Sunday, the round trip would cost me about £100 in petrol money for the 400+ miles.

Or

Get up at a civilised time for a Sunday, nice breakfast with the papers, get sorted, watch the game for free on the telly in the warm and dry, save around £150 all told, and not wait to get home around 9pm.

Hmmn

• Options

So, going out on the Saturday until late, this game would involve about 6-6.5 hours journey there which would mean getting up around 5-5.30 am on the Sunday, the round trip would cost me about £100 in petrol money for the 400+ miles.

Or

Get up at a civilised time for a Sunday, nice breakfast with the papers, get sorted, watch the game for free on the telly in the warm and dry, save around £150 all told, and not wait to get home around 9pm.

Hmmn

Sounds like we're all round to yours then Seth! ;-0
  • Options

Or

Hmmn

I'm telling Oohaah.
  • Options
    Looks like i'm watching this one on the telly
  • Options
    Right result- Grey Horse it is then
  • Options
    Bugger was hoping we'd get the late kick-off of it was televised - that's 5.30 in Alberta, an ungodly time to be watching football.