Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England vs Spain.

Comments

• Great read and memories of my mum with his picture up in her kitchen with CP in his England shirt.

sad though re Rufus -- i wonder if they were watching him ?---------------my opinion  RR was improving so rapidly that he would have got an England call.
  • Rufus was an absolute star of a player. Definitely would have been in the England team if not for injuries. Lovely bloke as well.
  • Don't tell my girlfriend but i want to marry him
  • spain are 10/11 to win, unreal odds, they will destroy us england are crap
    Took that price yesterday.
  • If we keep it under 5-0 I'll be happy.
  • Don't care ... won't be watching it ... they deserve no recognition for the shambles of the world cup last year

Selfish millionaires who don't give a toss about the fans

• Here it is:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1270333/Overpaid-touch-irresponsible-PFA-chairman-Chris-Powell-gives-damning-verdict-worst-todays-millionaire-footballers.html

Don't need to say how chuffed I am to have him back home as manager!
    Bloody brilliant.

'Historic clubs are moving closer to the brink all the time. If they were
    historic buildings, someone would be arrested for wrecking them'

Cloughesque quote

• Not interested. Sick of Terry, Gerrard, Cole etc etc.

COYR!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Still cant believe Spain are 10-11 - If Greece or Italy want to improve their finances they should put everything on Spain.
  • Don't tell my girlfriend but i want to marry him
    I don't think so , he's already spoken for and is mine !
  • Sponsored links:

• 3-3 my prediction
  • England won't get thrashed and this will be used as proof that we really are a great team capable of winning the euros, world cup and solving the Euro crisis.
  • ^^ One of the above would be nice ^^
  • ...before they revert to the usual performances when in the competitions.
  • I'll be at Dickens World with my kids meeting Santa. I might look for the footie result in the morning. Not interested.
  • The only way to overcome the Spanish pitter patter passing game is to get stuck into them, chase and harry them, a role made for Scott Parker. Give it a go England, there is absolutely nothing to lose. I don't care if England lose 6-0, just so long as the team gives it a real go.
  • Does the England football team have anything to do with England anymore?

Overpaid, shag-depleted, egomaniacs who can just afford time to park their Bentley's for a quick England appearance to boost their product endorsement opportunities.

Quite simply a disgrace that the FA can exploit this nations great football heritage with these gutless tossers just to sell more Engerland shirts in Singapore.
  • Living up to your name there Grumpy, but you make a very good point ;-)

Overpaid, shag-depleted, egomaniacs who can just afford time to park their Bentley's for a quick England appearance to boost their product endorsement opportunities.

Quite simply a disgrace that the FA can exploit this nations great football heritage with these gutless tossers just to sell more Engerland shirts in Singapore.
    for a start  I'd exempt Lampard and Parker from your analysis .. both (a dying breed maybe) always seem to wear the shirt with pride irrespective of income, perks or choice of vehicle
  • edited November 2011

Dull, predictable, millionaire workmen versus quick, clever, creative (millionaire) poets. Why is it that many foreign players seem so much more intelligent than our lot? Is it purely down to training and football culture or is there an educational angle to this?

• Sponsored links:

• fancy England win
  • Hate Terry. Hate A.hole. Hate watching England. Hate capello. Hate the people running football nowadays. Not looking forward to the euros.

Will prob watch it but only to see some beautiful football from the spaniards.

After all of the above im going to wembley for the sweden game. Only because I've never been to the new wembley and it's a freebie in the club wembley seats.

Club over country for me all day long
  • Barcelona are good to watch. Spain are good too. It will be good to see how good England are against the best team in the world (depending on how many of the main players are on the pitch). I have no love for the FA or the Capello regeime. It would be good to have a decent manger in charge. Probably unlikely, but I think that Harry Redknapp would probably do the best job of getting the most out of the English players.

Overpaid, shag-depleted, egomaniacs who can just afford time to park their Bentley's for a quick house of commons appearance to boost their product endorsement opportunities.

Quite simply a disgrace that the government can exploit this nations great heritage with these gutless tossers just to sell more shares in Singapore.
    .Sounds familiar...
  • 0-0 ht utter chuff
    Friendlies are farking pointless
  • that was going in, nicking bents goal you wanker lampard
  • edited November 2011

Eh?

• its 1-0 bent header hit the post and was spinning back in and lampard headed it in.
  • Huge odds on England winning 1-0
  • its 1-0 bent header hit the post and was spinning back in and lampard headed it in.
    Oh come ON! In that situation, you always head it in just to make sure. If he'd left it, and it'd hit the other post and gone out, we'd be screaming for his head right now.