Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the inflatable banana

Comments

• Options
    Yes mate. I wore a matching scarf and gloves as well.
  • Options
    That's my boy!!!
  • Options
    The thing us I reckon your telling the truth
  • Options
    Gents, you may not have noticed but BIG_ROB has his picture on his profile and he is in fact, quite a large gentleman who looks like he knows his way around the gym. In order to diffuse this, may I suggest we all agree with him :-)

I thought his picture showed that he knows his way around a dog .......

Only joking Big Fella :o)

• Options
    As soon as the banana came my way I grabbed it and shoved under my legs. There was no need for it and there was only ever one need to have one there - for some morons to racially abuse somebody.

Apart from that absolutely cracking atmosphere!

Btw, born in Glasgow, raised in Charlton. Cafc no.1 Rangers no.2
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    If people have problems with stuff then sort it out there and then - don't just moan afterwards on the Internet

Seriously?
    Appols for the duplication - can't edit properly

Yes, if you are there and have an issue handle it or it won't change

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem

Yes - if it bothers you, sort it out.

Don't wait till you get home and e-mail your disgust.

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

• Options
    Are you a fan of Edward Woodward in The Equiliser by any chance ?
  • Options
    Haven't read all these comments but nla I heard or saw nothing untoward. Three rows from front to left of goal. All good fun. Apart from twice hearing Adams family.

Tho would have rugby tackled anyone singing sectarian shit. I loved it today and suzi asked me if I cried at the end when the players stood in front of us and milked applause. I was a bit choked.

up the red men.
  • Options

Dagenham away last year and Preston in the cup my 75 year old Dad has politely asked some knuckle dragging neanderthals to stop constantly swearing and twice I have nearly been beaten up because I have stood up for my Dad when these billy big spuds have tried to start on an OAP...

It bothered him and he tried to sort it out. He is not in great health and nearly got attacked.

• Options

Stop Moaning about people wearing Charlton and Rangers badges what has it got to do with you if your not interesteed dont comment on it solves that to be honest. theres usualy some healthy debates and good chat on here but recently its been utter dross moaning about support and now badges, get a grip. i believe there were a few from rangers down today may explain the songs not sure as couldnt make it just heard rumours.

Another win and a full away end just be glad about it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Then that says to me b it was only a few mindless fools

And that was what I hoped

I am glad you had a great day b

Crying at footie though only strengththens the opinion that girls shouldn't go footie 8+)
  • Options
    Curb it says.... - "Up the red men". Oh no, we aren't going to have a debate about communism as well now are we!? :-)
  • Options
    I didn't say I cried I said I was a little bit choked. I think you might have too if you saw it. Or maybe I'm just not used to the whole team standing in front clapping you.

Lovely. We are back!

I'm a right old commie me 29!
  • Options
    Sounds like they were returning the respect for the support shown good numbers down there for sure
  • Options
    Christ on a bike. This has f*ck all to do with Rangers/Celtic, Left/Right or Young/Old. 
    It comes down to this: the Lisbie song is wrong. Chucking a banana about is wrong. Singing Bob Marley songs to the black camera man is wrong. 
    Not only are these things wrong, they are grade A f*cking stupid and shame our club. 
    You want to be thick as sh*t go support the morons in blue, stop making good Charlton fans hang their heads at your behavior.  
  • Options
  • Options

Stop Moaning about people wearing Charlton and Rangers badges what has it got to do with you if your not interesteed dont comment on it solves that to be honest. theres usualy some healthy debates and good chat on here but recently its been utter dross moaning about support and now badges, get a grip. i believe there were a few from rangers down today may explain the songs not sure as couldnt make it just heard rumours.

You've got a great poster name Toddler!
  • Options
    Name of our younger youth element I believe!
  • Options

Name of our younger youth element I believe!

Oh right............. thanks for that PH...I had an idea that might be the case.
  • Options
    Another thread  about the same old thing a tad boring and going over the same old stuff week in week out with the same outcome
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oh really........I can't remember sectaranism within the club (as small an element as it may be I'll grant you) being talked about anywhere on here in a long while lb.

But if you think that it's not worth dicussing then who am I to argue....you no doubt know best.

• Options
    I only heard songs that were just to the right of us, as we were at the end of the stand so can't say for sure what was and wasn't sung by others in the stand but it all sounded positive from my perspective - one round of adams family but didn't really take off.  

I did however, just as we walked past The Griffin on the way in the ground, about 10 to 3 hear the Lisbie song sung loud and clear by about 15 lads. I know some of their faces and know exactly the group that people were referring to now. disgusting, not funny and shameful. If i'd have heard it near me during the game I would have shouted something to get them to stop. idiots. 
  • Options

Oh really........I can't remember sectaranism within the club (as small an element as it may be I'll grant you) being talked about anywhere on here in a long while lb.

But if you think that it's not worth dicussing then who am I to argue....you no doubt know best.

not really really bored wth it all TBH it crops up week in week out not so much sectaransm but the whole rangers this rangers  that i dont get it and celtic this and celtic, a bit like the 1001 Curbs threads would he come back or would we want him back, and the knocking Parky threads.

No need to be sarcastic either, just my point of view, people will never agree on this types of threads everyone gets heated untl it gets sunk until the following week  when someone else brings it up yet again.

• Options
    Another thread  about the same old thing a tad boring and going over the same old stuff week in week out with the same outcome

It's all your fault !

Promoting sectarianism/racism and whatever 'ism' in the shape of Rangers Badges ;-)

• Options

It's all your fault !

Promoting sectarianism/racism and whatever 'ism' in the shape of Rangers Badges ;-)

ha ha
  • Options

You've got a great poster name Toddler!

Thanks ;) i also have nothing to do with the lisbie song no my cup of tea thanks!.

• Options
    Didn't hear the lisbie song, didn't view the banana as a racist thing and didn 't think the bob marley chant was a problem - bit of witless fun really. Not interested in all that celtic/rangers nonsense but each to their own. Just enjoyed a good day out at football.   
  • Options
    Still got a few badges if anyone wants one
  • Options

They know this isnt really about the badges, but the sectarian singing and the racist singing. Dont try to pretend it is not when some of these posters post on another website that specifically debates such things.

• Options
    What was the Sectarian Songs  ?