Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life, Down At The Mac, Owlstalk....

Comments

• Options
    They are quoting on there that wet spam have had a 4million offer on Rhodes accepted , can't see it myself but would upset the apple cart in huddersfield

You can do a lot of squad building with 4million but strikers who score week in week out like Rhodes and our own BWP are like hens teeth.
  • Options
    The thread " 3 match build up to Charlton" is well worth a read. They really are riding for a fall.
  • Options
    Sheffield UTD will push us really close.

It ain't over until the.....
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited December 2011
    The thread " 3 match build up to Charlton" is well worth a read. They really are riding for a fall.
    Let's hope we get a result against them but anything can happen on the day. Let's not count chickens. :-)
  • Options
    We don't need to beat them , we just need to maintain the gap by the time we get there ,we have 2 very tough league games coming up before we get to Sheffield where I believe we need 4 points

• Options

A few views leading up to their game against Walsall:

But we WILL win all three / If the top teams in the Division can't beat us, these three won't.

I can't see us losing another game all season

Walsall will be getting a trouncing. Semedo and co are still seething at the 2 dropped points against Uddersfield and poor old Walsall are in for it.

Going to men against boys and we'll bully them/play them off the park.

Walsall will get battered. We know it, Megson knows it, the players know it and Walsall will be bricking it.

Not to worry though, After they lost one bright soul came up with "The time to be going on an unbeaten run is March"

I have to admit reading their forum is quite addictive because they constantly make cocks of themselves

• Options

A few views leading up to their game against Walsall:

But we WILL win all three / If the top teams in the Division can't beat us, these three won't.

I can't see us losing another game all season

Walsall will be getting a trouncing. Semedo and co are still seething at the 2 dropped points against Uddersfield and poor old Walsall are in for it.

Going to men against boys and we'll bully them/play them off the park.

Walsall will get battered. We know it, Megson knows it, the players know it and Walsall will be bricking it.

Not to worry though, After they lost one bright soul came up with "The time to be going on an unbeaten run is March"

I have to admit reading their forum is quite addictive because they constantly make cocks of themselves

You couldn't make it up yourself could you!
  • Options
    Sums that lot up bob, them comments. They expect to go to the so called 'tin pot' clubs and roll them over without breaking sweat. A little like how we used to when we first came down. Until they realise they have to go and compete at places like walsall, stevenage etc then there only going to start slipping. Personally can't see them getting top 2
  • Options
    I dare say that any non-Charlton viewer reading any of these threads would have a good laugh at some of our triumphialism at their recent demise at the Bescott. Bear in mind that the season is not yet half over and there's still al lot to play for - if you want an example of why it's not a good idea to count your chickens take a gander at affairs north of the border, a few weeks ago Rangers were 15 points clear of Celtic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dare say that any non-Charlton viewer reading any of these threads would have a good laugh at some of our triumphialism at their recent demise at the Bescott. Bear in mind that the season is not yet half over and there's still al lot to play for - if you want an example of why it's not a good idea to count your chickens take a gander at affairs north of the border, a few weeks ago Rangers were 15 points clear of Celtic.
    Exactly! 38 years of supporting Charlton means that I won`t be taking anything for granted at all!
  • Options
    Only football rumours but someone has posted that Wed are looking at Izale McLeod. Now that would be funny.
  • Options

if you cant laugh at the maaaasssssive weds then you cant laugh at nothing

• Options
    Only football rumours but someone has posted that Wed are looking at Izale McLeod. Now that would be funny.
    Please let this be true. They could field a team of Charlton rejects! 

Do they know about McOxo? 
  • Options
    Please let this be true. They could field a team of Charlton rejects! 

Do they know about McOxo? 
    Now doing a good job at centre back for Di Canio's Swindon! Then again, it's in a league in which McLeod is a regular goalscorer...
  • Options

Looking a little nearer to home we were 15 points clear in our Championship season & only won it by 2 I think in the end.

Taking nothing for granted & lets not forget but for a few minutes injury time we would only be 2 points in front & the wendies would be on here telling us that we'd had it etc

• Options

Very true
  • Options

Last 14, W11 D2 L1

Looking good!

4-4 with Huddersfield and 1-2 with Walsall is looking good as well
  • Options
    Seems the last two games have provided a dose of reality on Owlstalk. Not many predicting a win at Preston and most would like to see Llera start.
  • Options
    Just been on Owlstalk and there's a bloke who posts under the name of 'Vulva'. He seems a right……………
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just been on Owlstalk too, seems a decent site with loads of kentish people posting.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I just been on Owlstalk too, seems a decent site with loads of kentish people posting.
    Ladies and gents, Surprise, Surprise, she's back after we lost only our second game of the season.

Why dont you give it until the end of the season sweetheart and then come back. I know there nothing in Sheffield but still... Ain't there some grass you can cut...

• Options
    What you on about i've always been around just thought i'd post after the compliments on ours.
  • Options
    What you on about i've always been around just thought i'd post after the compliments on ours.
    Speak English, one paragraph about what you're trying to say. I'm confused
  • Options
    edited January 2012

Ladies and gents, Surprise, Surprise, she's back after we lost only our second game of the season.

Why dont you give it until the end of the season sweetheart and then come back. I know there nothing in Sheffield but still... Ain't there some grass you can cut...

BTW, I didn't mention anything about your recent game on TV or how many games you have lost this season.

LOL there nothing in Sheffield.

• Options

BTW, I didn't mention anything about your recent game on TV or how many games you have lost this season.

Ok I'll play nice.

How are you this evening?
  • Options
    Wonderful love.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Wonderful love.
    Good to hear. You should pop down to London some time, enjoy the city and all that.
  • Options
    Normally do when I come,but I prefer the west side a little more then SE, can also remember coming to selhurst once when there was only something like 4k there lol.
  • Options
    Normally do when I come,but I prefer the west side a little more then SE, can also remember coming to selhurst once when there was only something like 4k there lol.
    You think of London when you come?

Yeh good old shedhurst, the Nigel's were properly out doing a spot of inbred testing.

Why you up so late? All excited for game tomorrow? Why do you genuinely come on here?