Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you follow football teams from other countries?

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Yep, Barca, AC and Utrecht but only because been lucky enough to go watch them
  • Options
    I watch Crawley a lot if I'm not at Charlton but I can't say I really support them and I watch out for Deportivo la Coruna since I took a group of Spanish lads that were over here for a jolly up a few years ago, they were season ticket holders there, and that weekend they were going to a millwall game!
  • Options
    Bangor City in Wales and Rangers in Scotland.
  • Options
    Will keep an eye out for local non-league teams, dartford, welling etc.
    Nfl: kansas city chiefs because joe montana played for them whilst I was in my mega drive phase.
  • Options
    Yes, whoever is on my accumulators
  • Options
    i have affections for foreign teams ive done well on in championship manager like 10 years ago or so, like Las Palmas - managed to get them promoted in an unbeaten season but came straight back down and was sacked - was heartbroken

Inter milan because of the "agreement" charlton had with them.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I just love football so do "collect" teams from around the world, Inter from our tie up a few years ago, and I do get to watch them a couple of times a year the San Siro is almost churchlike and an experience I never tire of, Canakkale Dardanelles Spor in the Turkish league 2, I try and watch them whenever I am working in Gallipoli and Club Atletico Douglas Haig in Argentina, a bizzare 1920 tribute to name a club after him, more worryingly I used to look out for my local non league club Stevenage.....how times have changed
  • Options
    SC Freiburg
  • Options

ebbsfleet are my second team.
    in italy i always go for Siena as i got to play on their ground a few years ago. i say got to...we kinda broke in and got told off. in our defence they let people wander around the stadium. probably was a `keep of the grass` sign but i cant read italian.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ross County in Scotland. No prizes for guessing why.
    Is your surname County?
    Got it in one

• Options
    Ross County in Scotland. No prizes for guessing why.
    Is your surname County?
    Got it in one

You are a member of the aristocracy, Count Ross?
  • Options
    One team. One aim :-)

Have had a few Barca shirts over the years, though strangely I've gone off them a little since they become bloody brilliant.
  • Options
    Scotland: Celtic, Keith (My dad's name)

France: FC Lorient

Italy: Inter Milan but I may switch to AC Milan as I might go and watch them play with my cousin

Spain: Valencia

Germany: Schalke 04 - Went to the stadium when England lost to Portugal, classy stadium

Denmark: FC Copenhagen
  • Options
    Bangor City in Wales and Rangers in Scotland.
    Yeah! My Dad is from Bangor. They're my Welsh team. 
    Celtic are my Scottish team as a few of my mates are Glaswegian, Shamrock Rovers my RI team and Valencia are my Spanish team. 
    I wouldn't say I "supported" these teams in way like how I support Charlton, but its fun to pick a side in a different league. Like how Liverpool are my PL team (until we're back up there of course). 
  • Options
    We are from Anglesey originally,been to Farrar Road many times.My Dad was at the European game against Roma in the early 60s the program disappeared though.
  • Options

Skonto Riga and Club Brugge.

Couldn't name any of the players though.

• Options
    I don't really have any affiliation to foreign teams although used to like hearts as a kid.

The only foreign teams I want to do well are national sides from countries I've been too. Singapore, Malaysia, USA, Norway. Never extended to ireland, France or Spain.
  • Options
    My son's super girlfriend supports AC Milan (no, she's not Italian so don't ask) - it's her birthday in a couple of weeks time and guess where they're going? I've tried everything, but there is no way I'm getting on the plane with them... Apparently!

We're trying to get her interested in Charlton but it just isn't happening. Perhaps Monday night will change her mind.

I'm not interested in any foreign footy team, but do have a soft spot for the Arizona Diamondbacks after I went to see them when I was on holiday.
  • Options
    No one who has won their domestic league within the last 30 years. A few from various places due to connections with friends... Ado Den Hague, Espanyol, FC St. Pauli. But the only team is of course Imortal Albufeira.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Living in Bangkok I've become a bit of a BEC Toro fan. They are at home today to Muang Thong United who have Robbie Fowler as their player/manager. Will be giving him a bit of grief from the stands in a few hours. 
  • Options
    AC Milan, Real Madrid, PSG, Hibs
  • Options
    glory boy
  • Options
    ah yes! must get to an FC Edmonton game - i was up in E-town last week during that snowstorm!!
    I was bloody working out in it. Picked a great time to schedule my first bit of site work since August.

• Options
    Cesena (Italy)
    Konsvinger (Norway)
    Deportivo (Spain)
    Montpelier (France)
    Hansa Rostock (Germany)
    Kilmarnock (Scotland)

These are a few of my favourite teams as Julie Andrews would say.
  • Options
    I lived in Auckland for 3 years and watched Auckland City about 30 times and even saw them away, have a shirt and follow them, they are in the World Club Championships in December and probably need to win 4 games to play Barcelona, they play at a tiny stadium, similar to Welling's, but not as good, saw them win the inaugural New Zealand Championship in 2002. I also lived in Edmonton, Canada but just before FC Edmonton formed, I saw Edmonton Green and Gold at Foote field back in 2006 in the Albertan Soccer League, I follow FC Edmonton on twitter.
  • Options
    Scotland: East Stirlingshire.
    Non-League: Dulwich Hamlet.
    Dorset: Afc Bournemouth & Boscombe.
  • Options
    AC Milan, Real Madrid, PSG, Hibs

You forgot Bayern Munich....
  • Options
    I guess there's only one foreign team I follow, Fiorentina, been a number of times "home" and "away", love watching any football in Italy, even went to see Pisa play stood with their ultras which was good fun.

Other teams I have seen or just follow their results, Real Madrid, FC Copenhagen, Saint Etienne and St Pauli. I enjoy watching South American football but not really anyone in particular I look out for, just enjoy the way its played (sometimes) and the passion on show.
  • Options
    Hibs, St Pauli, Feyenoord,